2

We arrived at the dorms and as we walked inside, my mind was instantly blown at how nice the foyer of the building was. Chan told me that this whole building was owned by JYP, and used as dorms for the idols. Our dorm was on the 12th floor. When we stepped out of the lift chan pulled out a card and swiped it. He opened the door and we all walked inside.

It was beautiful. We were so high up that you could see all the lights of Seoul, and the hHan river running through the dark parks. The moon was bright and reflected off the water of the river beautifully. I love Seoul.

"Pretty, isn't it? Did you live in Seoul before?" Asked Felix standing next to me. "No, I actually lived in Sydney. I have my whole life because my mother's Australian. I'm a third Australian. My dad was Japanese Korean, but I've never met him." "Me and chan came from Sydney." He replied. I smiled. It would be nice having people that I could talk to about Australia. They'd know everything about the culture and the food, and everything else.

After a couple minutes of silence chan took me around the dorms. He showed me two rooms, and said I had the choice between the two. Felix in one and Seungmin in the other. I chose to room with Felix, just because I knew him a little better than the others already.

Chan and felix helped me move my stuff to the room, and chan left to make dinner while Felix stayed to help me unpack. "Tell me more about yourself." Felix said, opening one of my clothes boxes. "Well... I do want to warn you about something. I have ADHD, and really bad anxiety, so yeah. Other than that I guess there isn't really much else to tell you about, other than I choreograph dances." "That's cool. That you choreograph I mean. But if you feel stressed you can talk to any  of us ok? I know that half of us have had somewhat mild anxiety before, so we know how you feel, at least to sone degree. Ok?" I nodded and started to open a second box.

When I open it, I saw a envelope with my name on it. I picked it up and opened it.

Kai

I know that it had only been a month but I already miss you, and so does your sister. I know this will be hard for you at times but just know that your bandmates will always be there to help you and you can always call back home.

Stay strong honey, and have fun!

Mum

Mum had written me a note. I missed her so much that even seeing her writing made me cry. I could tell that felix was looking at me but I didn't care. I wiped my tears and held the note to my heart. "My mum write me a note." I explained to Felix hoping that he wouldn't worry.

He didn't say anything, but instead walked over to sit next to me. "I remember when I first moved to Korea. My mum write me a note too, and one of the things she told me was to never stop looking for my soulmate, because I'd be the happiest I'd ever felt when I got the mark. She told me that she remembered her first kiss with dad and how it felt so much better than the others. She said that when she held his hand after she saw the mark and the happiness was more than anything else. I'm still looking, and I'm not going to stop. You shouldn't either Kai, because I already know you're a great person. You'll be so happy, but in the times where you're down, come to me and the others. We'll cheer you up until you find the person that cheers you up most, and even then we'll cheer you up too."

After that we just unpacked in silence. I already knew I'd made the right decision in accepting. I knew these guys would be my friends for ever, and that they help me through everything.