21

Minho pov

I thought that Felix and Kai would be up by now because they knew we had our photo shoot today, but I guess they forgot, because it was an hour until we had to go and they still weren't up.

I went to wake them up, and they were laying in bed flirting. Kai was blushing and Felix was looking at him smiling. They looked so happy. I wish I could be that happy. "Guys I hate to break up the moment but we have to go soon." I said, shaking myself out of my thoughts. "Thanks Hyung." Said Kai, kissing Felixs forehead and walking to the bathroom with a pile of clothes.

I left the room and went to sit in the living room, as no one else was there. Seeing Kai and Felix so happy together was amazing, and I'm happy for them, but it reminds me that I'll never have the opportunity to be that happy. Chan walked into the room and sat next to me. He greeted me with his usual smile, and I greeted him back. "Chan- is there any way that we can postpone the shooting? I just don't feel great today." I asked him, really hoping he would say yes. "We'll I can ask but honestly I don't think we'll have much of a chance, because STAY are expecting our comeback soon. I guess I can try though." He replied, typing on his phone.

A few minutes later, he put it down. "They said we can do it tomorrow and have the day off today, but they can't postpone it any further than that." He said. "You're the best leader ever." I said, hugging him. "I'm going for a walk. To clear my mind." "Ok, but be careful and if there's anyone-" "if there's anyone that looks like they're following me, call and get straight to the building. Yeah I know Hyung. Thanks."

I got up, put on a coat and walked out the door. I walked down the road, down the familiar path. I sat on my favourite bench for ten minutes, before continuing. I soon made it and walked through the gate. I walked around the church to the familiar spot. I sat down and stared. "I miss you Jiyoo. I wish more than anything it wasn't you."

I sat there for a while longer, staring at the grave. I looked at the faded mark on my wrist, and wished it was still the strong black colour it was when he was still alive. "You know, I think I'll do it." I got up and walked down the street to a shopping centre. I went up the escalator, and there was the place I was looking for. The tattoo parlour. I couldn't beat the mark fading full, becoming a distant memory. I was going to get it done as a real tattoo so it wouldn't ever go away.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Asked the young lady at the counter. "I would like to get a small tattoo please." I responded. "Sure, please come and sit down." She gestures to a chair and a man walked up. "Hi, my name is Jihoon,I'll be your artist today. Anything specific you'd like done?" "Yes actually. You see my soulmate is no longer here, and the mark is fading. I was wondering if you could put a tattoo over it that's the same so it will stay." I said, showing him what I wanted. "Alright, let me just clean the area."

Time skip

Time skip

How the fuck did Kai get tattoos all down his arm? They hurt so much, and the only reason I actually went through with it is that it's important to me. I walked back to the dorm, which was not too far away. When I got there, I greeted chan, and showed him. "I'm sorry I didn't ask." I said sitting down. "That's ok, but it just doesn't seem like your style." He said. "That's because I didn't choose it. It's my soulmate mark." With that he froze. I didn't tell him I had gotten my soulmate. "You got your soulmate? When?" "Chan- it was ages ago. The mark started to fade and I didn't want to let go." It's rare to see my cry, but I am. Im crying into chans shoulder. "Oh Minnie, I'm sorry."

Kai pov

When I got out of the shower, Felix told me that Chan said we're going to do the shooting tomorrow instead, so we had the day off. I hopped back into bed next to Felix and pulled out my phone. "I want a picture of us." I said, opening my camera. We both posed and I snapped the picture. I also got one of just felix and set it my wallpaper.

After that, he got one of me and put it as his wallpaper

After our photo session, chan messaged me, saying that he had the details to all my socials, and that he'd posted on the official stray kids account what they were so I should probably start posting things

After our photo session, chan messaged me, saying that he had the details to all my socials, and that he'd posted on the official stray kids account what they were so I should probably start posting things. I thanked him and signed into Instagram first.

 I thanked him and signed into Instagram first

@official.KAI- hi STAY! This is my official account, I hope you like the Selca🌸

Next I opened tik tok, and decided to do a tik tok with Felix since we obviously had time.

They do the second one (I think it's Minho and jeongin but it's kinda blurry. Kai is the one who gets dropped which I think is Minho)

After a while I noticed that I was already getting followed a heap on all my socials, and I was really happy about it. I really wanted to post a picture of Felix, saying how cute he is but I feel like I would get in trouble for that so I didn't.

Other than that me and Felix spent the whole day cuddling, and I loved it. He's so warm and cuddly, and soft. I already know that the system was right, we were made for each other and this is the man I want be with for the rest of my life. The man I want to loose my virginity to. The man I want to marry. The man I will grow old and die with.

The man I love.