19

Kai pov

I woke up, and I had a headache. It wasn't too bad, but it was still there. Felix was next to me, still in his clothes that smelled like smoke from the barbecue. He woke up soon after me, and sat up. "How do you feel?" He asked. "A little bit of a headache but it's not too much." I responded. "Do you remember anything?" "Not much, full me in." "Well, for one you kept calling me Pixxie boy and chan Chrispy hair. You also spewed in twices dorm and made chan shower you instead of me because you said you didn't want me to see you naked until we had... sex." He said the last bit quietly. "I did all that? Fucking-" "KAI!" "Fuc-dge of course he heard me!"

I eventually went to shower and do my makeup. I remembered that we had filming today, so I covered my tattoos.

 I remembered that we had filming today, so I covered my tattoos

I left the bathroom and had my breakfast. I looked on my phone for a while, until felix came out after his shower. He pulled me back into our room, and held my hands. "What was that for?" I asked really confused. "I wanted to ask if it's ok if I kiss you." He replied. "Hyung if I don't have to ask you then you don't have to ask me."

I placed my lips on his, and pulled him closer. I could smell his lemon scented perfume, and I loved it. When we pulled away, we stood there, looking into each other's eyes until Changbin came to tell us we had to go.

When we arrived at the building we went to the filming studio, where all the staff were waiting. I was so nervous, but also so excited, because this would be my one chance to show STAY that I deserved to be here.

The first thing that happened was out hair and makeup. The looks were simple, and I loved that Felix got to show his freckles. They decided to dye my hair blue, which honestly I wasn't complaining about. When that was all done we got our outfits for the fist scenes and started.

Also quick disclaimer that the songs they release will not be in the order that they actually released them, and I might use other groups songs to pretend that they have additional songs.

We were filming for ages before a staff member brought us lunch. They didn't know what I'd like, but they got me nachos, which I loved. While I was eating, Felix sat behind me and played with my hair. "It looks nice in blue." He said, cupping my face. "Thanks Hyung." I said, taking my last bite and joining the others to get my styling redone.

Timeskip

We finally finished, after three days of intense filming. It was so fun, and one of the best experiences I think I've ever had in my life. I also got a lot closer to the other members, and learnt a lot about them, like how Chan's a virgin, and how Seungmin hadn't ever had his first kiss.

We were soon ushered into a room to react to the finished video.

KAIS PARTS
0:34 secs
2:54 secs
Also some random little bits in between

Also the high note mentioned in the recording chap, pretend it's a different song

We were actually all really happy with the song and the music video, everyone's parts were spot on. I was still scared that STAY wouldn't like my parts though, and that they would think it takes away from the other members. Hopefully the dance isn't bad, because I choreographed it.

As all these thoughts ran through my head, Felix was looking at me the whole time. He held my hand and rubbed my knee. "Don't worry ok?" He whispered, leaving a cheeky kiss on my earlobe as he pulled away.

Felix is amazing. He's so friendly, and so nice. He always supports me, and he treats me the way I like to be treated. He understands that my ADHD night have an effect on me and he understands that I get panicked at things. I've realised I don't just like him, I really, really love him, with my whole heart.

I guess that's why I just blurted it out loud like a complete idiot. I was blinded and stupid. "Felix do you want to be my boyfriend?" Like how idiotic is that? In front of everyone, when we'd just finished reacting to our new music video on camera. The funny thing is though, he didn't complain. He just replied with "sure." And then kissed me quickly on the cheek.

I love someone for real, on my own terms, and that someone is Lee Felix. My soulmate. The one the world paired with me for ever. Mine.