We Have Arrived at Cloud Recesses!

Time skip to when they are leaving for Cloud Recesses.

Wei Ying (Yin Hu), Jiang Cheng and a few juniors were at the docks bidding goodbye to their families and set off using their swords towards Gusu. After some time, they have arrived at Caiyi Town and went to settle in an inn, but sadly (is it?) the Jin's (Jin Zixuan) have booked the intire place and they have to settle in a different inn. After searching for a while, they finally found a more suitable one which is cheap w very good rooms, they settled in after a tiring day. The rest of the day went well for them, they all had fun on their time on Caiyi Town, went into shops to buy things and drink alcohol. They had the time of their lives on Caiyi Town, and after that it was now evening, they all agreed to go tomorrow and rest for the night, but before they could end their meeting Yin Hu (Wei Ying) suggested to arrive early on Cloud Recesses so they woke up at 7 in the morning to go to Cloud Recesses.

After arriving at the gates of Gusu, they were greeted with a disciple and asked for their invitation, Wei Ying gave the disciple the invitation and went in, they were given a tour before they went into their (dorms) and rest for the night. It was already past curfew and Wei Ying couldn't help but do the same thing in his previous life but he wanted to change something, he doesn't want to spar with Lan Wangji and get punished again so he went out using his fox form to go buy Emperor's Smile.

When Wei Ying went back inside, Lan Wangji wasn't patroling near the entrance and seized the chance, he then climbed on top of the entrance and ran straight to the dorms. As he was about to arrive at his destination, he passed the Jinshi where he saw Lan Wangji writing. Wei Ying's heart almost stopped at the beautiful scenery afar from him causing Wei Ying to stumble or trip and fall on the ground breaking one jar of Emperor's Smile, he whined sadly and was about to get up and pick up the other jar, he saw two pairs of white shoes land in front of him, he slowly looked up and saw Lan Wangji, his adrenaline then spiked and immediately ran and grabbed the last jar and ran past Lan Zhan, he was speeding up and turning to whichever way he could easily lose Lan Wangji.

He knew he was almost lost at this point since he have never been to this specific area before and slowed down, he rested to catch his breath and put the jar of wine down next to him as he sat on the grass. He was just resting and relieved that he finally lost the Hanguang-jun chasing after him when he was immediately picked up from he ground.

'Heh?....' That was all Wei Ying thought right now, 'what's happening?.... ' and his heart stopped when he was turned around facing a still, cold face, he was staring at (the fox's) Wei Ying's silver eyes. The golden eyes staring at the fox's silver ones then withdrew his gaze and into the ground where he saw a jar of wine laying,

'Lan Zhan?! But- but I thought I lost him! I didn't even hear and sense his footsteps neither his presence! What-' Wei Ying was then shook out of his thoughts when Lan Wangji bent down and grabbed the jar of wine stuffing it in his sleeve and held Wei Ying in his fox form in his arms like a rabbit, Lan Wangji then walked towards his place and closed all the windows and doors and went to his bedroom, Wei Ying has never been here before and was shocked to see how spacious this place actually is! (Note in the donhua, Wei Ying was only in the area of the writing and stuff area and he was in the Yanshi??? And stuff so he had never been to the Jingshi before I think- Hanshi is where Lan Queen is staying, but this is just for au so ye) There was nothing than just a bed on the corner, a side table, a cabinet, a shelf full of books and scrolls and a cage where extra scrolls we're being kept and a desk where Wei Ying can see Lan Zhan's Guqin was lying. Lan Zhan then walked towards the cage on the shelf, opening it and emptying what's inside and gently placed the struggling fox that wants to escape his grasp and closed the cages door, Lan Wangji then walked a bit away and started to get undressed, Wei Ying- I mean, the fox then shrieked and hid behind it's three tails slightly shivering, Lan Wangji who saw this has a hint (or tint???) of amusement in his eyes as he started to fully undress himself and change in his night robes, he walked towards the fox and took the cage placing on the bedside table and stared at it.