The Gods gave me another chance?!

Wei Ying died a very tragic death, letting himself be torn to pieces by his own puppets that is his corpses... His body was torn apart and his soul wondered in the endless time and space and as an unknown figure walked up at the lost soul that's said to be sleeping.

"What is a lone soul doing here?" The unknown man or figure asked curiously as he took the souls chin as he took a closer look at him.

"Ah.... To what do I owe this pleasure that the God of Destruction himself, Jace Liaoúzu... What are you doing in my time and space dimension?" A man with jet black hair with extravagant clothing and accessories with a very beautiful face appeared before the said God of Destruction.

"I merely went here to have a little chat with my boyfriend... Is it not allowed?.... And I thought u you loved me my Little Crescent..." The God of Destruction spoke with a playful voice to the said person named Crescent.

"I do love you Liaoúzu, I love you with all my heart. And not even the time and space has the power to stop me from falling in love with you" the person said with a playful tone trying to imitate the other.

"Aiyah.... Let's flirt later My Little Crescent and tell me, why is there a lost soul here?" The man named Jace Liaoúzu spoke to the said man named Crescent with a monotone voice but still as calm.

"I came to investigate it myself aswell, which is why I am here but it seems like you beat me to it" Crescent replied,

"well, let's wake this guy up as see what he is doing here" Liaoúzu spoke to Crescent as he was walking towards Wei Ying's soul.

The man then slowly shook the lost soul of Wei Ying and waited a few seconds before the soul started to blink it's eyes. The Gods stood before Wei Ying as he tried to look around his surroundings only to waver and twirl in the zero gravity space they are in,

"Where am I...?" Wei Ying said as he tried to steady himself and try not to swirl around again. As he tried trying to stabilize himself but failed miserably many times, a hand then held onto his (Wy) hands and stabilized himself in the air or space, he then looked at the person who held him, he had a very beautiful and calm face with a crimson colored eyes with long eyelashes, his lips formed into a small smile, making his face look very heavenly, he wore what seemed to be the most extravagant clothing he had ever seen with obsidian and Ruby accessories along with a bit of emerald hanging on his body, his head also had a set of horns of what looked like deer horns of some sort, and with his jet black hair you can tell, he looks like a god indeed. The man smiled at Wei Ying and Wei Ying smiled back to him and when he looked in front of him, he saw a man with silver hair, his eyes had the color of purple but merged with a tint of black, his clothes were almost as extravagant as the person holding him but he held a very straight but cold and an annoyed face, his head had horns pointing up to the sky but there were four horns on his head making Wei Ying wonder if the horns are heavy or not. Wei Ying could also seem to guess that that person is a demon of some sort, but if you look closely one could see his face and features looked heavenly.... Wei Ying was shocked with amazement and curiosity on who these people are. 'The grumpy one reminds me of someone that isn't named Jiang Cheng at all' Wei Ying thought to himself as the man in front him hardened his gaze even more at Wei Ying as the other man helped Wei Ying stand on the non existent floor.

"Who are you and What are you doing here?" Liaoúzu asked Wei Ying with his stern and cold voice, Wei Ying shivered at the man's words.

"I-i, my name is Wei Ying, courtesy name Wuxian. Also known as the Yilling Louzu" Wei Ying bowed to the people in front of him, he lifted his head before continuing, "may I know your names kind sir's?" He smiled and waited for an answer.