𝟔 • 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

🅟🅐🅡🅣🅨 🅟🅛🅐🅝🅝🅘🅝🅖
─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Tommy and I ended up receiving an A- on our essay and he passed the exam, thanks to me quizzing him when we were given class time to write.

I've learned enough about him to be able to consider him somewhat of a friend and Bobby says hi to me in the hallway now and then when I see him between fourth and fifth period.

Things have been going well with Ali and Daniel too. He told me he was debating whether to ask her to the dance or not, and when I tell him he should, he makes up excuses.

Ali, on the other hand, has been waiting for Daniel to ask her, or at least mention that he was planning to go. She told me she didn't want to get her hopes up if he wasn't even going to at least show up.

"He will be, I promise. And if he doesn't, then I'll drag him here myself." I shrug, taking two lunch trays from the stack on the counter for Ali and I.

"Alright, thanks." She laughs, "I've been meaning to ask you: would you want to help decorate the school for the Halloween dance this weekend? They still need more people and I'm just planning to go after cheer tomorrow." She informs me as the woman behind the counter piles her plate with food.

"I don't think I have anything planned so, yeah, I'm in. I'll try to convince Andie and Erik to tag along too, if that's possible." We smile at each other as we pay for our meals and head toward Mel and Suzie who already occupy a table.

They bicker about their Halloween costumes, deciding not to match because of their separate and completely conflicting ideas. Ali and I glance at each other, agreeing not to intrude on the intense conversation.

"Do you want to match?" Ali asks, taking a bite of her cherry pie.

"Sure, do you have any ideas?" I ask, causing her to shrug.

"I have a white dress I could put to use, but that's about it." She admits.

"You could be Princess Leia." I joke, earning an airy laugh.

"You think space buns would be a good look?" She asks playfully as I bring the length of her hair to the sides of her head and bunch it together.

"It could work." I nod and she pushes my hands away with a grin.

"How funny," She adjusts her hair. "What if we just dress up as angels? It's easy since we only have a few days before the dance. I'm sure we can find you a dress in time." She offers and I don't object, knowing I don't have any other ideas.

"Fine by me."

"Want to go shopping at Deb after school?" She suggests.

"Yeah, I just have to stop at home first to grab my wallet and drop off my bag."

"Me too, pick you up at three?" She asks and I nod in response.

By English later that day, I'm ready to get out of the cramped school building as soon as possible.

"Hey Sam, are you going to the dance this weekend?" Tommy asks, leaning over the desk to get closer to me.