SHOT 5

Jai POV:

Me and dad stayed back at Naina's house to look after her, we both stayed together in one room. That night dad went to check on her and came back only after two hours. I used to feel jealous on Naina before on how she managed to grab all dad's attention but now I am feeling jealous on dad, he is spending more time with my girl whereas I am here sulking all alone. When dad suggested to talk with Naina's mom I outrightly rejected as I want to ask for Naina's hand by my own. After dad is back from Naina's room, he did talk a lot with me along with some warnings not to ever hurt her as she was already broken because of me once. I know I could not change the past, but I will make sure to give her all the happiness in the world after this as she deserves the best. The next day dad left early in the morning as he has appointment with his friends for golfing. I refreshed in the guest room, luckily I had a habit of keeping spare clothes in my car always, once got refreshed I went to check on Naina. There is she my beauty, sleeping all cuddle up with a big teddy bear with a beautiful smile on her lips clad in a Doraemon pajamas. She is still a kid by heart. I started to trace her face using my fingers slowly, she stirred first and then slowly opens her eyes and give me a small toothy smile like a baby saying "good morning Jai Sir" and then her eyes went wide as if she has realized something, she woke up with a jolt looking at me and then asked "Jai Sir, what are you doing in my room ?", uff she is still calling me as Jai Sir all the time, I need to do something for her to stop tagging the word Sir along with my name. I inched closer to her on the bed, cupped her face and warned "Stop calling me Sir or else I will kiss you senselessly until you forget the word sir", she became stunned with my declaration and said "But..Sir", that's it , I pulled her closer and attached my lips to hers and started to kiss her senselessly, she became stunned first but then slowly she closed her eyes rejoicing the kiss but she still not kissing me back, I let go of her lips after some time, her face is fully flushed, her cheeks has gone into a cherry color, I asked her again how she needs to address me to which she again in a trance said Jai Sir, and I could not stop myself from attaching my lips to hers and kissing the hell out of her. I slowly let go of her lips and whispered on top of her lips asking her to kiss me back, I started to kiss her back to which she started to respond after some time. It is undeniably the most passionate kiss I shared with someone till date with her hands slowly moving behind my neck to play with my hairs and my one hand cupping her neck angling it for better a access while the other hand holding her waist tightly pulling her more closer if it is even possible. Leaving her lips, my mouth slowly moved towards her long slender necks leaving open mouth kisses there to which she moaned my name "Ahhh... Jai", she is driving me crazy, I know very well if I did not stop now then I could never stop myself from making her all mine now, I inched back towards her lips, with a final peck on her lips I left her and asked her to get refreshed. She just sprint into the washroom once I let go of her, I very well know this is all very new to her and she is too shy and I need to progress my relationship slowly with her but what to do I could not control myself when she is in front of me, she is driving me crazy, I have never felt like this ever in my life like what I am feeling for her. Only I know how I controlled myself from taking her now right here on her bed. Gosh, everything about her attracts me. Once she got refreshed, we had breakfast together which I have ordered online, during the breakfast she has gone in all shy mode, avoid looking towards me while I was drooling over her all the time, she is looking more tempting with those cherry cheeks which is going redder by every passing seconds. Once done with breakfast I left to office as I have an important meeting, Naina insisted to come to office today, but I asked her to take rest for one more day, her health is my utmost priority now. I left not before leaving a small peck on her lips. I have got addicted to those juicy plump lips now which always tasted like strawberry.

Days passed, Naina joined back the office and now she again joins dad and me for lunch during which dad always shared all my embarrassing moments to which she will always giggle. I am happy to share these moments with her and dad, I felt like my family is complete with her in it. I do have my own personal moments with her here and there. I do bring her for date after office hours to spend some alone time with her and to know her better before our wedding. If you are wondering, then yes I already spoke with Naina's mother the day she is back from conference as I could not wait longer to make her all mine. I told about everything to her mother even those stories on how we met 8 years back to how I break her heart 6 years back, her mother was hesitant at first but eventually she agreed, so Naina is officially my fiancée now. Also, dad insisted Naina to call him as dad to which she happily obliged and I am calling her mother as Mom. Indeed mom is a very loving person, I felt like I am getting all the love that I am missed from childhood from my mom, I am getting it again from Naina's mom, she is literally pampering me by preparing my favorite foods all the days now to which Naina and dad started to sulk, they both felt mom is giving me more importance now, well they deserve it as they always make me and mom left out when they both are together. Today mom and dad went to temple to meet priest to find the auspicious day to fix our wedding date. If you think its all going very fast then yes, it is, I want to get hitched to her as soon as possible and start my family with her. I have no doubt on this hence I want to make it happen soonest possible.

At night we all met up at Naina's house as usual for dinner. It has become a routine for us to have dinner together now. During dinner dad said that the priest has given two auspicious dates one which is after three weeks and one which is after 8 months to which I immediately choose the three weeks one. There was an utter silence in the dining table when I said that as they thought I will choose the one after 8 months, but you cannot blame me, the girl sitting in front of me has wrapped me with her little fingers that it has become totally difficult for me to live without her. I just want to start and end my days with her on my arms. Dad and mom tried to persuade me to choose the date eight months away as they would have enough time to prepare for the wedding to which I totally object. I have already discussed with Naina about the wedding as I want it to be like what she wish, every girl would have dreamt about her wedding and I want to fulfill all her wishes, but to my surprise Naina wants a very close ceremony with limited guest, she is not expecting for a lavish wedding, based on her if the wedding is too lavish then we have to concentrate on too many things and cannot enjoy the wedding much. She wants a close affair with limited guest of only our closed ones so that we can enjoy the day without any worries. I totally respect her thoughts hence I want a simple wedding as how she wished as well. After a through discussion, we all decided that the wedding will be held in three weeks' time in Mauritius as we want a beach wedding. Post that discussion I thought to talk about dowry with mom to which both mom and Naina were shocked, but dad was giving me an encouraging smile to continue as he is already aware on what I am going to ask. As a dowry I asked mom to shift with us after wedding to which she initially denied but after some persuasion from me and dad she finally agreed. I cannot thank enough Naina, because of her I am having a complete family now, with dad, mom and a very beautiful, understanding, smart and sexy would be wife. 

======================================

Thanks for reading my book.
Please vote if you find this story worth it.

Thank you ♥️