Lili

okay good

My room is 13, you have to ask at the front desk for your room key, which is 12. It's all paid and I told the girl you'd come and claim it.

Sammy boy

You didn't have to do that, but thanks Lilith, but thanks.

              No way would I wait for the couple to come back with their stuff. Lilith jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom stretching her back muscles. She used the products the hotel offered to get cleaned up quickly, she would just walk downtown for a light breakfast. She found a way to fix herself up enough so that she didn't look like a girl run over by twenty buses. Lilith needed to feel like a nineteen year old girl again, she had been cooped up in motel rooms all week, the sun was doing her skin a lot of good. She had missed walking around downtown, window shopping for the new clothing season and going into the bazaars. She walked into a coffee shop that had most of its tables outside, ordered herself a latte and a large chocolate chip cookie which she consumed while fighting the temptation to do some shopping. Fuck it. Shopping would make her happy, pampering herself had always been her therapy to forget about all her problems... forty minutes later Lilith was back at the motel with three bags and some purple sunglasses.

              The first thing she noticed was the Impala parked in front of the brothers' room. Lilith knocked on the door, placing the bags on her forearm.

               "Will you open the trunk for me, Dean?" was the first thing she asked after Sam opened the door.

               "Yeah yeah," Dean replied, but it seemed to Lilith that he had not heard what she said because he kept talking with Sam. "She wasn't looking my ass"

               "So you want me to use her to get information," said Sam patiently.

              "Who are you going to use?" She wanted to know. "Who was looking at Sam's ass?"

              "A pretty lady," Dean replied with a sideways grin. "Sometimes you have to do it for the team. Call her and ask her out to a nice restaurant, I'm sure she'll like it, she's a wealthy girl. Have you seen Lilith? This confirms my theory. You walked away from Sam and he got a date."

              "Stop for a moment," Lilith took off her sunglasses. "A date with who and why and when did this happen? Do you like her? How pretty is she?

             "I'm not going on a date, for God's sake, leave me alone!" As much as he refused, his brother insisted with his cell phone outstretched. "Fine, but shut up."

             "That's my boy," Dean said, "I saw the way you two looked at each other, her little eyes tickle your stomach," he teased.

             Lilith inspected Sam's face. He had sat on the edge of the bed and in his hands he held a little white card with this so-called girl's number on it. He turned it over several times until he deigned to dial the number. It had been a long time since She had seen him like that, so nervous about just talking to a girl on the phone. He rambled for several minutes until he blurted out the words "Do you want to go to dinner tonight?" He looked so adorable and at the same time like he was committing a crime. Lilith realized within minutes that this girl captured Sam's sincere interest and that date wasn't just part of the case.

              "It wasn't that hard Sam: w-would you like to go um... for dinner tonight?" Dean burst out laughing as he mimicked him. "Do you want me to give you some tips on how to win her?"