"He's an idiot," Sam muttered.

              " Who does he think he is? Brad Pitt? Can I ruin his hook-up?"

              "I'm begging you on my knees to do it," Sam said with a smirk.

              In just a matter of seconds she stood up with her best indignant face and prepared in her mind what she was going to say to him. She planted herself in front of Dean, who was just as surprised as the two women, she hoped they could get someone else to continue their night.

              "I'm not going to cover for you anymore asshole! I'm going to tell your girlfriend that you sleep with five different girls every week. You have no respect for anyone! Not even them. It's not their faul to be interested in some idiot who will later say they were a mistake! I'm really sick of you Dean.

               "What?! Dean uttered in a high-pitched fuss. The two women looked at him as if he stank like a sewer, frowned and moved away as fast as possible. "No, no, no she's lying I don't have a girlfriend, it's a lie, don't believe her! Lilith, what the fuck was that?!"

              "As far as I understand it's called justice: you annoy us, we annoy you" The smile Lilith had made let her sharp fangs dazzle, and it was accompanied by Sam's laughter coming from behind. "You may be cute and sexy, but Sam kicks your ass with his personality, which in the end is what you fall in love with, right?"

              "Stop laughing Sam!" Dean growled, looking over her shoulder. "You're going to regret this," he threatened, shuffling back to his brother's table.

              "I'm scared of you Winchester!"

             "Start sleeping with one eye open, this is not staying like this" Dean, who was sitting in the chair opposite Lilith's, leaned a little over the table and the beer mug. "I don't care that you're a girl."

             Dean could be intimidating, but this time everything he said seemed like a joke to Lilith, who opted to copy his move by daring a deeper approach.

              "You're just a dog that barks and doesn't bite," it didn't take long for Dean's apparent nature to show a playful grin on his face, giving Lilith an immediate hint of what he could do, though green eyes were still trapped on the girl's lips. "Don't even think about looking at my boobs because I'm going to throw this beer over your head, want to bet who's the fastest?" she asked.

              "No," Dean said with a peculiar laugh.

              The rest of the night ended differently for each one: on one side, Sam went into a long research session on the new case of the murder of a wealthy married couple. He spent his time gathering information about the Telesca family and the history of the house, while Lilith and Dean shared a round of drinks while competing in a game of pool. The results were horrible for the girl. At midnight exhaustion and boredom made Lilith decide to return on her own to a motel, but this time they would stay in one with better conditions and she would pay for the brothers' room.

              In the morning she woke up to the sound of her cell phone notifying her of the arrival of a message. Her head hurt and she was a mess: as she had no clothes or toiletries (she left everything in the trunk of the impala) she went to bed with the same clothes from the night before, and from drowsiness she simply threw herself on the bed with her makeup on, so her awakening resulted in matted hair, mascara smeared on her dark circles and the nauseating smell of the bar impregnated in her body.

Sammy boy.

I found Dean. We're going to an estate sale, it's a case thing.

I don't think it will take more than an hour

LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara