Dazai Osamu

Requested by: milo-wilo 

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life's been crap and I went across country for two months but I'll try to update more! I'm not very good at writing but I'll try :))

(Sorry its short i'm a little rusty) 

🔞WARNING!! SMUT!!🔞 if this makes you uncomfortable please skip

⚠️Cock warming, Teasing  ⚠️

(Y/N)'s Pov

I look around the corner and see Dazai relaxing on a chair looking exhausted. I want to be close to him but I don't know what to do or say.

Dazai has been my boyfriend for a few months now and I love him a lot but I don't know how to approach him. I guess I'm still too shy to talk to him. I lean on the wall and sigh, what do I do? I bite my nails while thinking before an idea pops into my head.

Dazai's Pov

I sat in my chair just trying to relax, I could feel my boyfriend watching me from around the corner but decided to stay silent and wait for him to come to me. Soon I hear shuffling and feel something lay on my thighs very close to my crotch. I quickly open my eyes to see my boyfriend (Y/N) kneeling between my thighs, with his head on my thighs looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I look at his eyes and try not to get aroused, "Yes, (Y/N)...?" I ask and reach down to stroke his head.

"Uhm...I don't know, I just want to be close to you." he said while drawing circles dangerously close to my little guy. I try to hold back a groan, "So-mmm, what do you want to do about it?" I ask.

He shrugs and starts to answer my question but as I was stroking his hair all I could think about was his pretty, soft, little lips drooling all over my- "Dazai!!" he yelled and I snapped back into reality.

"Yes love?" I ask, "Are you hard?" he asks, trying to hold back a giggle. I looked down and sigh, I was in fact hard....

(Y/N)'s Pov

I held back a snicker and stood up, "Do you want me to help with that?" I ask. He grabs my waist and nods.

"What would you like me to do?" I ask and play with his hair. "Cock warm me..." he says. I freeze up and blush...hard, "A-are you sure, wouldn't that be embarrassing?" I ask, a little nervous about this. "While wearing something I bought for you." he says quickly after. I give him a weary look. 

"Please...do it for me."

Shit....

(TikTok reference ;))

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

He made me wear a (F/c) skirt and a sweater that he bought specifically for me to wear. I come back into the room to see my boyfriend already stroking himself. 

"Damn, I knew you'd look good." he says while slowly looking me up and down. I felt hot under his gaze. "Can we please get this over with." I say trying to not be more embarrassed than I  already was.  I was nice and stretched out and Dazai had his cock out and ready. I turn my ass towards him and he fondles me before he lifts up my very short skirt. He leads me to sit down and I slowly but surely sit myself on his dick.

 I can feel him filling me up and stretching me out further, and I moan as he finally bottoms out.

I sit back on his chest as he hugs my waist and rests his face in the crook of my neck. "Thank you (Y/N), I really like being close to you." he says into my neck.

I nod and try not to think about how he was filling me up.

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Hope you guys liked it! There is more to come I promise! Sorry if Dazai was a bit OOC. I haven't watched the anime, but I will soon! :)) Also sorry it's so short.