Just A Normal Day

A day has begun. The sun rose at its peak. A boy has awakened by the sound of the neighbor's rooster multiple times. He had no choice but to get up and be ready for the day. Still , he's excited on what kind of day he'll be having now. Even though he knew what day he'll be really having. He heard his mom calling downstairs

Ms. Linda: Chase, you'll be late for your first day of school! Come down and eat your breakfast.

Chase: Yes mom, be down a sec.

Chase is ready for everything he needs at school. Suddenly he remembers something.

Chase: "Wait, where's my case?"

Chase is now in Grade 6 and will be graduating next year. But at the times of last 5 years, he's been always alone. He even try to make friends, sadly they're not interested. He finished his school years without friends by his side. It makes him think that friends aren't needed in his life. They always make fun of him being alone. He just accepts the fact that he's a nobody.
So, instead of trying and still making friends, he just focused on his school years. Not a single disturbance occurred.
What's shocking, even though he has no friends at all, he achieved all his subjects with honors, which makes him very happy.
The case he tries to find is the best thing he had since Grade 3. Contains what he need to help him accomplish his school days. Backup supplies, First Aid Kit, a picture of his family that was taken when he's in Grade 2. Telling him that he can accomplish anything.
He went down the stairs to the kitchen table where he saw his breakfast and his mom waiting for him.

Ms. Linda: Morning Chase! You ready for the day?

Chase: Morning mom. Yes I am

Ms. Linda: Please finish your breakfast first then we'll go together to school.

Chase: No need mom. I can take care of it. Besides, it's not that far. Only 1.6 kilometers away. I'll be careful I promise.

Ms. Linda: Hmm.,.well I guess you're a man now Chase. Although I want to take you to school before I go to work, but ok. Still, I'll come fetch you after school. Don't leave the compound ok?

Chase: Yes mom. See you later (checks the time).. Oh no! I'll be late for school!. Oh right, the bike's in the garage. Bye mom.

Ms. Linda: TAKE CARE

It was a long ride to school but Chase wasn't bothered about it. He was at that school since Grade 1. Also, he always take shortcuts because the roads are always packed. It always happen every morning. He arrived at the school compound 5 min. before the bell rings. He parked his bike at the rim. And went inside on foot. Before walking, he sighs.

"This will be like the last of my school years, but I don't care. I can do this."