Life Goes On

Things have escalated so fast, it's so difficult to follow at this second. The storm is still roaring in existence, trees starts dancing as it tries to compose itself, then there was the glass breaking that makes one individual startled.

Chase: WHO'S THERE!!??

There's no response. This made Chase feel uneasy, nervous and angry at the same time, and he makes his way towards the dark corner. He slowly turn his way and switch the lights on with the baton on his left hand. When the lights are lit, he quickly get into position and raised his baton. But what he heard next made him stop.

(crying) "Please don't kill me!! Please spare me!! I have nowhere else to go please don't kill me, I beg you!!"

Chase was taken aback by the surprising response he didn't expect. Hearing those words from someone who just breaks in and suddenly hid, he thinks of other cases how is it possible and felt bad. What also surprising is, the one who pleaded for a chance, was a girl. Seeing her cry like that, he lowers his baton and knelt down to her level, trying to comfort her.

But then someone knocked at there front door. Getting up and makes his way, he slowly walks to the door and tries to pretend he was awaken by the knocking. Well...it was now 12:29 in the morning, so it's weird someone goes knocking unexpectedly. But to prevent any circumstances, he just stands there and waited. After a few minutes of waiting, the knocking stops and he peeks through the curtains. It's gone, he takes a deep breath and tunes around, confronting the trespasser inside.
He turns on the lights, took a towel, puts it to her and picked a chair, faced it to her and sat.

Chase: Please take deep breaths. Can you be calm for me? What's your name? And will you explain how you ended up here in my house?

(sniffles) "I'm Rosa, but can you please put that away?"

Chase: Huh? Oh this? (looks to his baton) Sorry (puts away)

"Thank you"

Chase: Will you tell me everything?

"Can I trust you?"

Chase looks in her eyes that were filled with fear, guilt, hope. He felt a sting to his heart indicating that she needs assistance. But why? That's what he need to know.

Chase: Yes. You can trust me.

"Ok, I will tell you everything."

=That Day=

The Habitan Family with a wealthy life that lives on a huge mansion with all of their accomplishments. They are the ones who owns a very large company named House-and-a-Lot. With the record holding of 497 houses sold to the families in the neighborhood called "Costa Bay". This achievement were the best to other competitors, that made them jealous. But things go too far on one company named "Seek and Reap". as they always lose on every competitions of having the best company out there. But this time they were so fed up, so angrily, thought a very evil way to end this race. They made a plan to do it at night as people are already sleeping. With one thing on their minds,

"No one is better than us."

=Before dusk=

(crying) "Mom, I'm scared. Please don't leave me. Dad, please"

Ms. Habitan: We will be always here with you love, no matter what. We love you so much.

Mr. Habitan: My princess, whatever happens, always remember us, and we will be here for you, we will always watch you. Don't forget what me and your mom taught you ok?