ask me how to make sure after God

Ask me how to make sure that someone will never cheating on you.

In the other way to make sure someone will complete you to be strong enough to fight for everything. Let God do everything to trust him all you need... Have him in your heart to your partner's heart...
No one should have a great place to love each other. but let God gives you a great time with your future partner.. to see the first time ... God's testing us to make good in these cases of time... God bless us all with JESUS.   I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT VERY WELL.... HIDE AND SEEK TO MADE IT A VERY LONG LOVE STORY.  

Hi I'm more of time to write this story..

I may have missed the first person in my whole life is something that I asked God to make my life miracle that I have a mission to make come true for my whole life believing in love each other. It isn't to said first that one should be a better idea as I asks for. I've been thinking about my past experiences and my father God who has a better plans for me in the future of my life...

Prologue

I'd love to have a great time with God because I asks him for someone who will be humble, respect, and love to make sure that God's will provide and there's something about love and care, for everything you'll have.... So ayun na nga gagawin na ng Diyos para mapabuti ang bawat isa sa atin. Do goods that you're the one will humble and respectful to others and they should have a relationship with God

Maybe we choose to do something with God... We would love to have a centered relationship with God and have a respect.. you really need to respect one another...
We are having a great time with God and he would love to see you in the future. To the Two of us are having a great love to see what is LOVE... I don't know you as well as I assume that you love me.. as I have God in my life.. you're making sure that someone like me is an attractive young lady who got you as well as her boyfriend and just curiously enough for your last has she loves you too much... Nevertheless I am asking you to  kindly asks me for anything to seeing your jealousy eyes..