"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃" (𝐑.𝐀)

Hello! My name is Y/N L/N, well at this point known as Robin Arellano's Girlfriend. Being Robins girlfriend comes with responsibilities, cleaning up his cuts, yelling at his for skipping class, almost everything a mother would do!

I walk to school with Gwen and Finney but as we're walking towards the school we hear a bunch of  "ooooh's" or "ahhhhs"  due to curiosity, me Gwen and Finney go towards the sounds and what I saw made full of rage! I see Robin and Moose looking as if there gonna fight!

"You think your so tough huh?! I'll pound you like a nail you scrawny little beaner" moose spits out towards Robin, if Robin wasn't gonna do anything, I was gonna jump in.

"Then do it! Unless your scared?" Robin shoots back, knowing what's gonna happen to moose I wince.

Moose swings first which causes Robin to hit him in the side, then punch him in the face, causing moose to run into a pole then go down.

Robin climbs on top of him and punches once then twice and goes to punch a third time but couldn't because a very harsh tug was pulled at his ear he looks up and sees his girlfriend

"Ow, ow I'm sorry ow it hurts let go" Robin says struggling to get out of her grip but y/n was not letting go and started head towards the bathroom completely embarrassing Robin in front of everyone.

The two walk into the bathroom and Y/N immediately makes Robin sit on the sink while she starts pulling out her band aids and alcohol.

"You know your hot when your mad" Robin says trying to enlighten her mood.

She looks up and gives him a stare, a vary harsh one in fact.

"Its everyday with you at this point Robin! Why are you always getting in fights!" Y/N yells as she starts putting alcohol on the wounds.

"HE WAS SHIT TALKING! there was a reason this time!" Robin yells trying to defend himself.

As Y/N finishes she looks at Robin and caresses his cheek.

"Just no more fights please do it for me." She says kissing his hand then walking out of the bathroom.