Eternal

MINOR TW FOR MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND BROKEN NOSES

-----------------------------------------------------

To say Niki was barraged with questions when she inevitably returned to L'Manberg was an understatement.

"Why were you gone for 5 days?!"

"Why did you kill Dream?!"

"How come Tommy killed Dream almost immediately after you killed him?!"

"Are you betraying L'Manberg to fucking fight with Tommy, Niki?!"

The questions drove her now cold and uncaring heart and mind insane, anger bubbling below the surface as she kept calm and answered each question as best as she could, lie after lie leaving her lips effortlessly to trick those she used to see as allies into believing she was still on their side.

"I went out to get supplies for my bakery and I was gone longer than I expected to be."

"Why would you need supplies when we have it all here?"

"I didn't wanna take all the supplies we have because of Tubbo making a new Butcher Army. Need more supplies for the army's food rations."

"He was trying to steal my supplies and I killed him out of self defense because he attacked me."

"Why would Dream attack you over fucking BREAD making supplies?!"

"Beats me! I'm gonna guess he was hungry and saw me or something. I dunno."

"Tommy must have been near enough to his respawn point to kill him as soon as that a-." She cleared her throat quickly to cover her slipup. "-as soon as that American respawned."

"Of fucking course not, Tubbo. Now stop assuming that bullshit. It's actually starting to piss me off now."

Of course, those were all lies. She knew where Dream was. She knew why Tommy had been able to kill the green fuck immediately after she did. The only truth she spoke in that interrogation was Tubbo beginning to piss her off by asking her constantly if she's betraying L'Manberg. Lets be honest though... Tubbo was very correct to assume Niki was betraying that nation. With the weight of the communicator Tommy built for her in her pocket, she hid a cold smirk as the untrusting bee loving half goat finished interrogating her and walked away.

You have no idea what Hell you've brought upon yourself, Tubbo_.

-----------------------------------------------------

A month had passed since Niki joined their band of misfits, as one brunet Brit put it, and Wilbur and Tommy were now frantically scrambling around their base, gathering supplies and almost obsessively checking their comms, specifically the Players Online list. They just had to wait for one more person to log off before they could begin the final phase of their plan. Everything was ready. They had enough sand and gunpowder to craft enough TNT to blow the entirety of L'Manberg to smithereens.

Tubbo's new Butcher Army had been unable to find him, thanks to Niki slipping them some info about where the group would be patrolling and avoiding said patrols, so it was disbanded. One less nuisance to worry about.

That didn't stop Tubbo from trying to hunt Tommy down on his own. Niki had reported seeing the boy leaving New L'Manberg late at night, axe in hand and armor equipped over his Presidential suit. The slightly older boy had been spotted by Tommy himself on occasion from a distance, so Tommy made sure to avoid his patrol routes and keep Wilbur hidden. Though... the brunet Brit was often getting... food... from a certain black concrete room, so there was no concern of the Brit being discovered too soon.