Escape

{A/N: Heya guys! Kyara here! I'll keep this A/N brief, so I just wanna let you guys know that I'm gonna try to keep the A/Ns in this story to a minimum! There's not gonna be one at the beginning of every chapter, like with What's Fusion. Just a heads up. Anyways, enjoy!}

TW FOR ABUSE, EATING DISORDERS/FORCED STARVATION, AND DETAILS OF PLANNED CHARACTER DEATH!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Tommy paced around his new campsite, Dream having JUST blown up the last one not even a day ago, a sickened grin on his face the whole time as he schemed. How was he going to escape exile without Dream finding him? First things first, Tommy had to gather supplies that he had to make sure Dream never found. So, Tommy got to work. He spent a good week gathering supplies, storing them in a chest hidden deep in the nearby spruce forest, the edge of which connected into a snowy tundra biome. He had his escape route planned. Every other week, Dream would visit him daily to reset his progress in an attempt to break the poor boy's spirit further. Tommy made sure to keep a good act up whenever the mask wearing blond would visit. He even managed to get ahold of a blue eye contact that looked similar to his former eye color to keep the ruse going! Can't have Dream figuring out that Tommy had finally snapped yet, can he? That would just spoil the surprise he was planning to 'thank' Dream for being oh-so WONDERFUL to him during his time here in the SMP! Thankfully, yesterday was the last day of Dream's visit for the week. Tommy knew that he would now be alone for at LEAST another week before Dream even bothered to check on him, clearly using that as a tactic to give Tommy false hope that he could rebuild and resupply to the point of almost getting OP gear again before the mask wearing abuser would come by and destroy every ounce of progress he had made. It was routine. Like clockwork.

Over the course of the week he was left alone, Tommy had managed to find enough materials to last him at least a week after his escape: food, enough building materials to make an actual home instead of a simple shack or tent, hell, even enough diamonds to make a full set of diamond armor and tools! (He maaaaay or may not have snuck into L'Manberg when nobody else was online and ransacked his old home of all its materials, including taking back the compass that led directly to Tubbo. Oh, he had PLANS for that.) Once the dawn of Sunday came, Tommy, who had made sure he didn't sleep a wink that night to gather basic supplies, make himself look WAY more tired than he actually was, and keep Dream off of his trail, paced his campsite once more, his blue contact in and his sad, broken act up and ready to go for the minute Dream logged on. The sun rose and, by then, was sitting high in the sky at noon. No sign of Dream. Tommy was not going to be fooled by this, though he definitely had taken the opportunity to tuck some more supplies away in that hidden chest. He wouldn't put it past that green bastard to give Tommy false hope, like he just wasn't gonna log in that day or some bullshit like that. Finally, in the middle of the late afternoon, Dream has joined the game pinged on Tommy's communicator. He did his best to keep a sick grin from making its way onto his face as he started 'frantically' scanning the horizon, 'fear' radiating off of him as he kept an eye out for Dream, 'anxiously' waiting for the mask wearing American to make his way towards him. About a half an hour later, he saw the bright, eye stabbing neon green of Dream's hoodie as the older blond made his way towards Tommy's sad excuse of a campsite, Netherite axe slung over his shoulder as he casually tosses a stick of TNT up and down, whistling a tune. A sick smile peeked from under Dream's mask as he approached and saw Tommy's 'fearful' expression.

"Hey, Tommy! How was your week?" Oh, don't fucking pretend to care, you mask wearing fuckface...

"... it was fine, Dream... got some food and wood..."