Traitor

TW FOR BLOOD, CANNIBALISM, AND GORE

-----------------------------------------------------

A week had passed since the fiasco Tommy caused at L'Manberg had happened, and a certain cherry blossom haired baker was growing tired of the constant frantic chatter about the blond exiled L'Manbergian.

She was also sick of being accused of helping Tommy since she wasn't online when he had attacked L'Manberg.

"For the last time, Tubbo, I didn't help Tommy with whatever he did to L'Manberg! I literally hadn't logged on at all that day!" The pinkette German said angrily, her cheeks lightly flushed with rage. The shorter President gave her a suspicion filled look before sighing and relaxing his shoulders, looking defeated.

"Whatever you say, Niki... you could have logged on previously and helped him, but whatever... I just wanna know why Tommy would do this... L'Manberg is his home too..." she noticed that Tubbo winced when he moved his torso slightly, gripping a patched up spot on the right side of his suit. Did... did Tommy hurt Tubbo?

"Are you... are you ok, Tubbo?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fucking fine, Niki! Tommy only took a fucking chunk out of my side with a bloody fucking Netherite Axe... I'm absolutely fucking peachy." The venomous snap to his words shocked the woman, her expression showing her hurt and surprise at his tone before she grew closed off and cold.

"Well, don't bleed all over my bakery, Mr. President. You're more than welcome to leave after paying for your product." Her tone mirrored the short President's venom in a more subtle way as she turned away and walked back towards the kitchen of her humble business, rolling up her sleeves to begin grinding the wheat she had into flour.

The bell that hung above the door to her bakery jingled as the short half goat President walked out with an irritated huff, muttering something that went unheard by Niki as she threw grain into her mortar and pestle, putting her anger and irritation into grinding up the wheat into flour. When mashing the grain in the mortar and pestle to grind her anger away didn't work, she huffed, stopping and putting her hands on her hips. She glared at the flour covered table in front of her before scoffing and mentally ranting.

Who does Tubbo think he is accusing me of betraying L'Manberg?! I've been nothing but loyal since Wilbur was President! Ooh, that just infuriates me!!!

Niki scoffed as she pulled out her comms and saw who all was online:

🟢 Tubbo_

🟢 Ranboo

🟢 Quackity

🟢 TommyInnit

🟢 WilburSoot

🟢 Nihachu

🟢 JackManifold

🟢 Dream

When Niki's eyes landed on TommyInnit, a thought entered her mind. One she normally wouldn't have had under normal circumstances.

Tubbo betrayed Tommy... L'Manberg is nothing like it was before... why am I still standing by and letting this child get away with tyranny...?

She shook her head to try and clear that thought out, returning to her grinding. But the thought lingered. The longer it lingered, the more it started to make sense in her mind.

Why AM I letting tyranny reign...? Techno was right. Governments and dictators only bring pain. This shit hole is corrupted...

Before she could even fully register what she was doing mentally, she picked her comms up again and her fingers tapped on the screen held in her hand, pulling up her private messages as fingers began to fly across the keys while she typed. Her angered expression slowly shifted into a devious smirk before she hit send. And now... all she had to do was wait.