Break

{A/N: Wassup guys! Kyara here! I wanna apologize for my unexpected hiatus from writing! I got hit by a HUGE bit of Writer's Block and I've only recently been inspired to write again! So, don't worry! What's Fusion will be coming back soon! In the meantime, I do hope that these other ideas I've cooked up for ya will keep you satisfied until I can get ideas for What's Fusion again! I know there's thousands of other Villain!TommyInnit stories out there, but I wanna put my own spin on it! So I do hope you enjoy this fic! Stick around at the end for an after-chapter A/N to get an update on where I've been! Anyways, enjoy!}

TW FOR MENTIONS OF CHARACTER DEATH, PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE, AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

TommyInnit had come to expect a lot of bad shit to happen to him from his time on this fucked up server.

It all initially started with the fight for L'Manberg's independence. His brother and friends fighting alongside him to have their nation be a separate part from the SMP. An idea and a nation initially started by himself, his brother Wilbur, and his best friend Tubbo. Watching their home be destroyed for the first time by Sapnap. Being betrayed by Eret and having his very first canon life taken away from him at that obviously one-sided duel with Dream. Eventually winning the war for independence and screaming at Dream to 'SUCK IT, GREEN BOY!!!'.

Then, there was the election. Schlatt winning by combining his votes with Quackity's and revoking his and Wilbur's L'Manberg citizenship, despite being two of it's original founders. Running off to Pogtopia and building a rebellion with Wilbur and Techno. He was always worried about Wilbur during that period of time. The Brit had lost himself to madness, his honey brown eyes now a deep shade of maddened crimson as he started spouting nonsense about blowing up L'Manberg. Tommy had brushed that aside and chalked it up to Wilbur losing his mind from the shock of losing L'Manberg to Schlatt. He knew Wilbur would never want to actually blow up their home.

Then, the festival. Watching Tubbo decorate their homes for a festival that was just a disguise for executing the young boy. Tommy saw the hesitation and deep regret on Techno's face as he unwillingly let a firework fly into Tubbo's face, exploding and killing him on impact. Wilbur had watched the whole display with a crazed smile on his face. He had stopped Tommy from letting an arrow fly to save Tubbo. That is an event that still haunts the blond, despite everything: his best friend, in a cage, screaming for mercy from a drunken President that didn't give a shit about the teen he had claimed was 'like a son' to him. Hearing the screams of lives lost as Technoblade had gone mad from killing Tubbo, the half piglin wanting to see more blood shed with eyes as maddened as Wilbur's.

Reclaiming their nation from Schlatt, only to have the bastard die to a fucking heart attack, his only canon life. Standing in the crowd, cheering for Tubbo as he took his place as the new President, just as Wilbur wanted. Only for Techno to turn around and betray them, letting fireworks fly and releasing a pair of Withers onto the reclaimed L'Manberg. No one had noticed when Wilbur left. No one fully noticed he had left the presidential ceremony until Phil joined the server to stop the maddened Brit from destroying everything he worked for. Then the blond teen heard the hiss of ignited TNT. And he knew Wilbur had done it. He'd gone through with the idea that Tommy had simply brushed aside and hadn't considered Wilbur would actually do. A scream ripped from his throat as he watched L'Manberg get blown up for the second time, at the hands of one of its own founders. Said founder now insanely screaming that its 'HIS L'MANBERG, PHIL! HIS UNFINISHED SYMPHONY FOREVER UNFINISHED!'.