After the kiss, she clasped his hand and stood on the stool. He smiled as he handed her the tie. She helped him in wearing it while he just gazed at his kiddo affectionately. He considered himself extremely fortunate to have her in his life.

"It's done." She kissed his cheek after properly folding his collars.

He entwined his fingers with hers, gazing deeply into her eyes as if his eyes were speaking to her soul. "I adore you, my Kiddo." He confessed his love from the bottom of his heart, taking their entwined hands near his lips and kissing her knuckles softly. Listening to his honest confession, she smiled broadly. Every time she heard these three magical words from his mouth, she felt content and happy.

"I adore you more, my hottie biker." They beamed at each other.

Then he carried her in his arms in bridal style and said, "let's go now."

***

"Cole, you'll go to the office on the bike." She asked when he sat astride his bike.

"So what?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not looking good. You should go by car." She instructed him.

"Okay, Madam as you want." He agreed, and she chuckled. Only she had the power to make him dance on her tiny finger and rule his heart.

They settled inside the car, and she pouted sadly because she couldn't hug him or slip her hands into his pockets. He noticed her facial expression and understood the reason for her sadness.

"Sit on my lap." As he suddenly ordered her, her eyes widened in surprise. "Come on."

"Okay." She gladly followed his order and sat on his lap, grinning. He kissed her forehead.

She placed one hand around his neck and slipped the other hand into the chest pocket of his blazer. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"You have your ways to put your hand in my pocket, right?" He asked her, raising his brows.

"Yup, because it's my favourite thing." She chastely kissed his lips, clutching his hair. He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her.

She was driving him insane with her every gesture. He never wanted to lose her because she had become his home, his peace, his whole fucking world.

***

After dropping her at college, he reached the office. The female office staff drooled over him as they saw him because he was looking breathtakingly handsome in a black suit, and everybody was shocked to see the hottie biker in formal attire. The tattoos on his hands and neck were visible and were increasing his hotness.

He directly went to his father's cabin.

He knocked on the door and entered inside after getting his permission. Jame's eyes widened in shock as he saw his son's attire. He couldn't believe his eyes, but he understood one thing there was someone behind his sudden change, and he was grateful to that person for giving him his son back.

"Hello, Dad." He greeted him politely, strolling towards him.

"Cole, I'm so happy to see you here." James rushed to him and embraced him, smiling with utter contentment. He hugged him back with a small smile.

"Come." James led him towards his chair and made him sit down. "From today this is your cabin and you're the CEO of our company." He declared merrily, and Cole stared at him in disbelief.

"But Dad, this is yours,"

James cut his words. "Not only mine, but it's yours as well, my son."

Cole was astounded by the fact that the person he had hated his entire life had given him everything without a second thought. He understood this day how much his father had always loved him. He was glad Reyna asked him to give him a chance because if he hadn't, he would never have realised how wrong he was about him.

"I'm sorry, Dad." He hugged him and apologised.

"Why are you apologising, Cole?" He asked him as they pulled away.

"Because I never thought about you and hated you all my life." Guilt was vividly visible in his dark brown eyes.

"You had reason to dislike me, Cole. I should have given you more time after your mother left, but I kept myself busy with work because I wanted to forget her, and by the time I realised this, you had gone far away from me. I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most." He explained to him.

"I can understand, Dad. Don't be sorry." He shook his head.

"I love you, my son, and I always want to see you happy." He said, placing his hand on his face.

"I love you, Dad." They beamed at each other ear to ear, and their eyes welled up with the tears of joy of getting each other back.

***