- ', Injured ꒱ ↷

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Kudo Shinichi

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"You are completely surrounded, Komatsu Kazuhiro! Drop the weapon and put your hands in the air where we can see them!" Inspector Megure yelled over the speaker as the blue and red lights of the police car blinded the man.

He gritted his teeth, his hand slowly loosening up as the knife in his hand dropped to the floor. A police man hurriedly went behind Kazuhiro and wrapped his wrist in handcuffs.

Shinichi smirked as Megure walked up from behind him and placed his hand on Shinichi's shoulder. "Great work, Kudo-Kun. Without you, we wouldn't have gotten him."

Shinichi smiled that the compliment he received from the Inspector. "Of course! It wasn't difficult for the great detective of the East!" He smirked pointing at himself.

Inspector Megure chuckled and let go of Shinichi's shoulder. "You should start heading home. Y/n-san is probably waiting for you."

His eyes widened and checked the time making him curse out loud. "I'll be late! See you soon Inspector Megure!" He yelled, already starting to run back to the house.

Megure couldn't help but to smile at the young detective. It reminded him of himself when he was in teenage years and sprinting out of a solved case to not be late with a date with his lover.

Shinichi couldn't stop smiling to himself as he thought of you. He'd promised you he would be home early after hearing you say you would make dinner for the both of you.

He opened his phone and was about to dial your phone number but was roughly pulled to dark alley. He grunted and closed his eyes shut as his back collided with the brick wall.

Blood trickle down his back from the impact making him wince in pain. He looked up to lock eyes with his attacker, who had a knife up against Shinichi's neck.

"Because of you..." The man muttered, his voice trembling along his hand, "Because of you! My wife is dead!! It was you KUDO SHINICHI!!"

The knife lightly scraped his neck before he turned his hands into a fist. Shinichi raised his fist up slightly and punched the man in the stomach making the man back away a few steps.

Shinichi didn't waste a second before launching himself on the man and getting a hold of the knife and throwing it away to the side. He pinned the man to the floor and took out his handcuffs from his back pockets, arresting the man in an instant.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against court." He continued on as he got the man to stand on his two feet.

He called Inspector Megure and explained that he was attacked on his way home. Takagi had offered him a ride home to avoid any more attacks in which Shinichi eventually agreed.

It would be faster to get home and make you worry less. He thanked Takagi for the ride and watched as he sped away into the road until he was no longer in Shinichi's view.

Shinichi sighed as he grabbed his keys and struggled to open the door. Once he finally did, you held his cheeks and moved his face side to side, checking for any injuries.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt anywhere are you?" You then spotted the small cut from the knife on his neck.

"Don't worry, it's nothing too serious. The cut isn't that deep so it's a relief." He smiled, reassuring you that he was alright.