• Prologue • Metallic kingdom •

Shadows, dust, darkness, gadgets, cold metal, a double moon, never the sun had shined.
In the metallic kingdom Snow and rain living in a perfect harmony, destroyed buildings and factories.
Only the black palace with sharpy edges remained.

That was Eruleum kingdom like and as every kingdom, it had a king.

-So you brought him...

-Yes. -The woman nodded, her bare foto still stained with Lilith's blood, causing to stain the pure whiteness of the snow under her foot. -You can find him in the dugeons.

-Good...

His silver hair, his pale and bony cheeks, his pointy ears and enormous black wings weren't as terryfing as his smile, showing brilliant fangs.

-Do you have something planned already?

-Of course... -Said, as he laughed and stood up from the metallic throne. The cold breeze, rain drops entered through the cracked window. -Mother... Believe we will obtain revenge... None of those angels are gonna reach heaven.

Not quite a demon, not quite human either... Yet, he was about to bring the darkest and fiercer of the storms.

-I have no doubt... -Everytime she grinned, her pale face appeared to be about to shatter. Her pointy teeth and red eyes shone brighter. After all, she was a proud mother. -You are, the greatest king this kingdom could have. Your will, is my will...

Her thin fingers fondly traced her son's cold cheeks, analyzed his silver eyes, then a hand on his chest, right where the heart could be found.

-Do not let angels fool you...

-They will be the ones, fooled.

As every son, he wanted to please her mother.
She gave him all what he had, and he needed to return the favour, to make her proud.

One of his pale hands took his mother's for pressing his cold lips against it, as a promise that he would do as sweared.