Mingyu's playful smile was paused immediately and the other male in the shop also looked back. Felix cluelessly looked between the two, causing both of them to shrug. "I just said y/n went on a date like- ooo so you're gonna go all I'm her man huh? Nice, that's badass" The blonde haired boy frowned deeply unable to comprehend mingyu's response. "I'm sorry what?"

"You're not confessing to y/n are you?" The other male in the shop piped up, stepping closer to the Australian while pushing up his glasses. Jeon Wonwoo, the one and only brother of the so called y/n. Unlike mingyu's cheerful charms, Wonwoo always appears cold and laid-back though he's actually warm inside. While y/n was short and round faced, her brother seemed to represent a cat with the height of a giraffe and with a voice deeper than ocean. Mingyu tilted his head in confusion, with his foolish smile still on pause as he listened to them converse.

"Wait a minute- you guys thought I like y/n? No way! She's my best friend and that's all. I know you lowkey try to get us together, but I swear, we're just friends" Contrary to Wonwoo's satisfied nod, Mingyu had a dissatisfied expression. As a person who's been desperate to see the two date, the older could only reflect sadness. "I knew it. I've been seeing these two since middle school, I'll shave my head if they date" Wonwoo blankly stated, walking back to his tidy work station. "You sunk my ship Aussie boy. Damn. Anyways, since it's not valentines, there aren't much lovey-dovey globes. But you can look at some of y/n's new collection" Mingyu started, walking towards the wall on left, facing the display window that reflected the night city.

The rows of globes never failed to fascinate the Australian, no matter how many times he sees them. In the bright lights of the store, each of the glass craft gleamed proudly. Each and every globe had it's bottom marked with y/n's cursive sign with a small symbol of their store. Felix's brown eyes finally stopped on an art, that was placed at the lowest rack between two Halloween globes. It was a simple globe with fluffy white cotton and beady drops of fine glitter. Two polar bears could be seen in the centre cuddling together with a wax igloo behind them and a black Street lamp with a glow-in-the-dark bead. "I like this one"

Mingyu nodded, bending down to pick up the said snow globe. "It comes with LED, so should I pack a set of batteries too?" Felix agreed instantly and moved to the register and took out his wallet. Wonwoo soon walks over to the packaging space and began to place the globe inside with silky white clothing. "Want a card or stickers?" Asks Wonwoo, almost done with wrapping the box. The freckled boy shook his head for a 'no' and watched the older pack his gift. Wonwoo's hand was gracefully moving around the square box, tightly wrapping it with a silver wrapper. "I'll pay with my card" Mingyu smiled gently, still a bit bitter but not too much since his bestie; Wonwoo will beat his ass for long faces at customers. "Sure. Oh, out of curiosity, who're you confessing to?"

"Confessing?" A female voice asked from the entrance, the small bell ringing with perfect rhythm. "Y/n!" Addressed Felix, smiling broadly at his friend while she nodded to him with another smile. "I brought the sequences and silk thread too" Y/n announced before placing down two paper bags on the counter, with Wonwoo giving her an approving nod. "And now, who's confessing to who?"

Felix scratched the behind of his neck swiftly, a stream of pink tint decorating his ear tips. "You? To whom bruh? I mean- you finally built up courage huh?" The Australian shrugs shyly and takes his already packed gift before turning to y/n who awaited his answer as much as Mingyu. "It's Georgia Hong, from advertising department-"

"Joshua Hyung's daughter?!" Mingyu and Wonwoo chorused at the same time. Felix was yet again confused of the duo's reaction while he was unable to read y/n's expression that was neutral. "Yeah?"

"Dude, can I talk to you for a second? Like outside?" Y/n started with a blank face, not waiting for Felix's answer before exiting the shop. Mingyu and Wonwoo shared glances, making up their own versions of the story. Felix and y/n strolled side by side through the sidewalk, eventually sitting down on a vacant park bench. The street light hardly brightened up the place, causing it to have an eerie impression. "After hanging out with Keeho, I saw Georgia" Y/n spoke up, fiddling with her fingers as she avoided Felix's gaze The freckled boy instantly turned to his friend, but the female kept her eyes forward, obviously avoiding his eyes. "And? What did she say?"

Y/n gulped loudly, uncomfortable as she heard herself say it. "She asked me out"

Felix froze again, but for a complete sixty seconds. "Is... Is that why you went out with Keeho to reject him? Because you already like someone and that's Georgia?" Facing the blonde haired boy, y/n swiftly waved her hands frantically. "No no no. I'm... I'm not into girls so I rejected Georgia. And man I didn't know you like her and she's gay! I'm sorry Felix" All y/n heard was small laughter as the Australian clasped his hands together. "You don't have to be sorry idiot. I guess it's my fault that I should've checked her sexually before falling in love. Since people these days are coming out more and more. Sigh"

Y/n chuckled lightly, nodding along to her friend's oddly wise words. "Then who's tha person you like though?" Felix asks, folding his arms and smirking at his bestie, who's face immediately contrasted to a shade of pink.

"Chan"

"Bang Chan?!"

"No! Chan from Performance Arts"

"Lee Chan?!"

"Urgh no! Haechan!"

Felix's surprised face suddenly turned gloomy, losing the teasing smirk he had. "What? What's with that face?" Aussie boy groaned deeply, flailing his arms and wrapping them over her shoulder. "Haechan likes Mark Lee" Another cloud of silence settles over the two best friends, almost raining before Y/n spoke up, but laughing alongside her words. "We really should check everything before falling in love"

Felix too, began to laugh, holding y/n closer. "There's plenty of time in our life to fall in love, let's do it when we get older" Nodding to the Australian's phrases the two soon shifted to another problems worth of a debate, like milk before cereal, mint chocolate ice cream and picking perilla leaf. At the verge of the night, they had learned quite the lesson about falling in love as the world was rewriting, so were people. It's no longer boys and girls but whole new interpretations of ourselves that we never understood or cared about.

"Are they together now or what?" Mingyu questions, leaning against the glass door and watching the two college students chattering away. "Get your mind out of the gutter and melt the wax" Wonwoo scolded the younger, glancing at the duo and back to his phone where a text message from his mother came in. "Son! I got a perfect blind date for y/n! His name is Mark Lee!"

 "Son! I got a perfect blind date for y/n! His name is Mark Lee!"

"ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱʟɪꜰᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀɪꜱᴋꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ"