Remember

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 2

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 2.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): mental illness, braty i.n

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, i.n

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: jisung, seungmin, bang chan, hyunjin

ʟɪꜰᴇ: caretaker

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

Jeongin was once again locked up in his room

Jeongin was once again locked up in his room. This time he had broken an antique vase, trying to chase after Minho's cat. And Bang Chan wasn't really happy with his stunts. It's been two years after the accident and Jeongin's change. There were millions of treatments done on him and he was still a child at heart.

The mansion was fairly silent as Bang Chan sat in his office and Hyunjin stood before him. "This is the ninth person, I hope he doesn't mess it up too" Bang Chan sighed and gazed out of the window, tucked with a bit of snow. Hyunjin nodded slightly and smiled. "Don't worry Hyung, I've known this person through my mom, no one can babysit better than Y/n" Assured Hyunjin.

"And does this y/n know that it's not a child but a twenty-year-old with a child's mindset?" Questioned Chan, tugging on a stray thread on his blazer. "I suppose yes, y/n's sister was like that"

Bang Chan paused and glanced at Hyunjin. "Was?"

"She passed away last summer, choking on a lolipop" Hyunjin blankly stated. As Bang Chan grimaced, suddenly growing anxious to give Jeongin any more lollipops. "Yeah, go bring y/n I'll talk to them first" Hyunjin nodded instantly and proceeded to walk out. "And don't give him anymore Lolipop!" Chan called out as Hyunjin softly chuckled, closing the office door.

Jeongin effortlessly conned Jisung inside his room and has accomplished in locking the older in his closet. Sneaking behind his Hyungs, Jeongin reached the top of the stairs and peered down to the living room. "Am I late?" A tender voice inquired as Jeongin looked over to the couch. You were comfortably seated on the leather furniture, wearing a white sweater and a matching scarf. "No, not all! Chan Hyung will come here shortly" Answered Hyunjin, seated opposite to you.