For You

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.8k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): none

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, seungmin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz, stranger (oc)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: online friend

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

'It's a waste of time, it's fake, you're stupid', and so on

'It's a waste of time, it's fake, you're stupid', and so on. Seungmin was getting tired of hearing this again and again. Why isn't anyone trusting him? Why couldn't anyone trust y/n? They don't have any proof to verify y/n was phony and dangerous. But Seungmin didn't have any proof to ascertain y/n was real and safe. All of this was going pretty weakly all these days until y/n decided to send Seungmin a text quoting this 'I'm traveling to Seoul! Hope we can finally meet!'. And all hell broke loose, the members had begun to pull him back from seeing y/n saying it could be a scam.

But Seungmin knew it wasn't, at least he wanted to believe it wasn't. Presently having a final exchange of argument with his mates, Seungmin had stormed out of their new house.

You had met Seungmin through the ultimate cosmos named social media. Like Bang Chan, he was pretending to be a STAY and was shuffling around the internet to see what STAYs were up to. Unexpectedly he had stumbled across your quotes account on Instagram and couldn't help but message you. However, his cover only stayed for two weeks and he accidentally started to slip in his idol life and members. You had tried your best not to ask him about that nor question which idol he was.

Seungmin was too much lost in the happiness of having a person to dump his difficulties for a second, to acknowledge he was putting himself under a bullet train. Later on, everything was like fan-fiction to both you and him. You never uttered a word about him to your pals, well not about him being an idol. And Seungmin was completely mute about having an account in the first place. Still, he lives with wild people and it was only a matter of days before his members found his account and his un-denied crush on you.

Though they started it with teasing, it took a whole level of advising and constraints when time passed. Despite knowing his friends were just worried, Seungmin disliked the way his members were behaving.