Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Guy. It has been a while." I also gave greetings to him which he replied with a wry smile.

"Well, it wasn't a 'while' for me since I was with another you just a few hours ago." Guy said reminding me of the fact that my parallel existence was on the frozen continent just yesterday.

 I was about to reply when one of the papers glowed and Ruminas appeared along with Louis and Chloe.

 After exchanging greetings and glare between Ciel and Chloe, they sat down. Milim said she will be late and the other demon lords were going to participate using the crystal ball, so the last to join was the people from Dwargon and Sarion.

 King Gazel, Dolf and Zen looked rigid and extremely vigilant as they sat in their seat. Gazel was looking composed outside but I could see that he was going through hell inside. Zen looked so pale that she might pass out anytime.

 I could kind of understand them. Every single individual in here including myself can destroy them and their countries without any difficulties. It would be weird if they weren't stiff.

"Now then, let's start the meeting." I declared and everyone nodded.

"As for the current situation, our major points are city of forgotten dragon, Ruberios, Dwargon, Eldorado, and here, the Jura forest. We decided to leave the frozen continent for now. " I explained giving a nod to Guy.

"We are going to distribute forces to this places so if there are any suggestions or questions, please go ahead." I finished and looked around the others.

 Luminas was first to ask a question with a skeptical look on her face.

"By force, exactly who do you mean by that?" (Luminas)

"It will be the monsters we trained and the four primordials." (Ciel)

At the mention of the primordial, many of them stiffened or frowned.

"So the sudden disappearance of Jaune was your act?" An accusing voice came out from the crystal ball connconnecting Eldorado. Elmesia, the empress of the Sarion looked at me with an accusing look too.

"It's not Johnne anymore. My name is Carrera!" Carrera, who burst into the room with the other demons following her announced proudly, making some people go pale in shock.

 At this point, I was impressed that Zen managed to maintain her consciousness.

"Now, now. What do you mean by this Rimuru?" Guy asked with a smile but his eyes were clearly not.

 As I was wondering how to reply, Ciel cut in.

"I decided that it was the right choice given the situation." (Ciel)

"How could giving those crazy battle maniacs more power be a right choice?" (Guy)

"Aren't you a crazy battle maniac who is trying to get power with every chance you got?" At that remark, Guy fell silent, defeated.

 Ciel was really merciless this time. She totally overwhelmed Guy. As expected of my girl! Well, I guess this matter is closed now.

"Since Michael's main target seems to be Veldora and me, the majority of us will stay here in this labyrinth. For the other locations, I have thought about sending Ultima, Shion, Adalman and co to Ruberios and Damargania, Diablo, Gabiru and dragonewts to Dwargon, Carrera, Geld and orcs to the forgotten city of dragon. Sarion doesn't seem to be a target and has good defense, so I don't think a lot of support is necessary. As for Eldorado, Guy is staying there so I don't think there's no more necessary." (Rimuru)

 As I finished listing the name, loud protest came from one of the crystal ball.

"Hey wait! That Ultima, isn't she Viole? I'm not having that mad demons here!" It was Dagruel. He was flailing his arm around with the look that looked like he just ate rotten foods. Knowing the primordials, I can easily understand him, but this wasn't the time to consider that.