Chapter 5 - Walprugis II

Rimuru POV

  Me and Ciel were escorted to the same room with Milim, Karion and Frey. They were escorted to same room since Karion and Frey is now Milim's subordinates. As soon as we entered the room Milim turned toward me with a wide smile on her face.

"So, are you really my uncle?" Milim asked with a sparkling eyes.

"Yes I am." I replied with a smile.

"You are so cool! It was the most fun fight I've ever had in centuries!" Milim exclaimed, boucing around me. She kinda reminds me of Veldora when he was young.

I went up to Karion and Frey while Milim was busy talking with her 'auntie'.

"Thank you for taking care of my niece." I bowed to them.

"It was nothing, although she acts too childish most of the time as you can see."

"Oh, also Karion, I'll rebuild your capital since Milim is the one who destoyed it and I want to thank you for taking care of her."

"Thank you sir." Karion said with a voice full of gratitude.

"I'm the one who should thank you, also just call me Rimuru. I don't like being called formally." I smiled.

"Well then, thank you Rimuru." Karion said, also smiling.

While I was talking with Karion, Ciel joined the talk. "Honey, I think we should visit Milim's land for a while."

"I have no objections, but is there some reasons?"

"Yes, actually there are two. If you are going to visit Velgrynd, we can't stay in the frozen continent. Also Milim want me to teach her followers how to cook. She seems to hate their offerings since they always send raw vegetables."

'Raw vegetables for a kid like Milim? That must have been hard.' I then looked at Milim who was staring at me with puppy dog eyes. 'That is actually dangerous.'

"Alright, but we need to return to frozen continent to tell Velzard." (Rimuru)

"Yayyy!" Milim exclaimed and hugged me with her all might. It was okay for me but a normal being would have been splitted in half or at least get their spine crushed.

"Oh by the way, do you know where Valentin's room is? I want to ask his maid some questions." (Rimuru)

"Ooh, so you noticed too! It's next to our room. Her name is Luminas Valentine, the actual demon lord. She is hiding her identity now." Milim said it out loud in front of Karion and Frey who were surprised at what she said.

"What?! Is it really true?" Karion exclaimed with a same shocked face with Frey.

"Uhh Milim? Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth heavy sometimes." I said to Milim who was starting to get uneasy.

  I left the room, leaving Milim get bombarded with questions from Karion and Frey. I went to Valentin's waiting room and knocked the door.

  The door opened and the butler Gunther, opened the door. 

"May I ask why are you here sir?" He asked in a polite manner.

"I have some question to your master." (Rimuru)

"I'll inform Lord Valentin. Please wait for a moment." (Gunther)

  I stopped him before he went inside again. "I wish to talk with your real master, Luminas Valentine."

  Gunther froze for a second when I mentioned her name. He seemed to think for a moment and finally replied. "Follow me sir." He said opening the door for me.