going to battle.

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my my hero academia bunch of Rouge's story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for all of you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think will happen as now the Rouge's have all of the spot light has been put on them. Now please let me know what you all think will happen and with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Taka POV

I looked down at my dad after I had just gave him a kick right in his face, he was bleeding from his mouth which could have been from his fight against all might but I like to think that it was from my kid. Soon two other members of the rouges lifted all for one up off of the ground by his arms, one was Liam and the other was Alexander.

Nine:"sorry, did you not know that he had a son?"

I looked over to Nine, to see that she was talking to all might who had a face of pure shock.

Taka:"I know he looks like a freak of nature but it's not to hard to believe, you know that women who he impregnated was not all that willing."

I smirked at him as I pulled out a knife from my pocket and pointing it at all might as each members of the Rouge's were attacking dad. When each member of the rouge took a hit on him he was so badly injured that I knew without medical attention in the next twenty four hours he would surely die, but even then he will have a plan to make sure that he lives on one way or the other. The last one up was nine who instead of hitting him just booped him on his nose now having how quirk in her arsenal.

Nine:"ah, thank you for your quirk, now who wants it?"

Jax, raised his hand up in the air.

Jax:"I'll take it."

Nine, walked Dover to him and placed her hand on his chest and soon began to give him the quirk all for one, when she was done Jack, stumbled back a bit which breathing heavily.

Jax:"wow... That was more than I expected."

Jax, then sat down on the ground as the sheer power of being transferred all for one, nine then went back to all for one, and took his quirk again transfer his quirk again. She did this until each member of the Rouge's now had all for one so we could steal the quirks from others as that was Nine, only weakness, for quirks like all for one and one for all which either have many quirks or was not yours originally then you couldn't use it, only the quirk you were born with not what you took or were given later on. Now she can take them all, that goes the same for the rest of us. Nine, did have to take an antidote to Anpu, poison when she touched him, all of us aside from Nine, were now a little fatigued but soon Nine, turned her head to look at all might.

Nine:"now, I think it is about time to deal with you all might, to celebrate your retirement I'm going to take you quirk from you."

Her voice was still childish despite what must sound like a terrifying statement as she moved her hand towards all might ready to steal his quirk but then all of a sudden before she could touch his face she pulled her arm back as a wall of fire blocked her access to him. All according to plan.

Y/n POV

I looked at the Rouge's as they were all doing well in the plan, all of them looked at me with the helmets skills on. I had placed a elemental clone with them all so suspicion of me being a member of the Rouge's would be low for the time being, though I made it a clone after I got all for one so even now I could take anyones quirk even if I destroyed the clone.

Elemental clone y/n:"well, what would you know, it's Sergeant y/n!"

My clone held its arms our like it was wanting a hug while I started at it and the rest of the Rouge's with fire coming off my back, shoulders, and head.