Secret soulmates

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update in a while! My connection was really bad in the mountains but now I can finally upload this chapter!!

(I started writing this a few days ago, September the 3rd but never finished and now I'm back, in the UK and writing this on my laptop. I just had my first day of school and I'm tired so I might now finish writing this today, but who knows :'))

Also, thank you so much for 350 reads!!!

~Robin

{Grian's POV}

I woke up the next day to the smell of something delicious cooking. Stretching my wings, I slowly sat, then stood up. My red jumper lay on the crafting table, freshly washed and neatly folded. I had no memory of taking it off, which confused me. Did I really sweat so much in my sleep? Shaking away the image of Scar taking it off me and washing it, I followed the delicious scent down a floor, and saw Scar spinning around in his chair in a kitchen that hadn't been there yesterday. Impressed, I asked him, 'Scar, did you set this up all by yourself?'.

'Oh, hey Grian!', he said, whirling around and blushing. He had bags under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept at all. 'Yes, I did! Now, do you want some pancakes?'

I sure did. They smelled amazing. 'Yes, I do! But I also want you to get some sleep.'

'Oh yeah, that', he said, waving his had dismissively. 'Yeah, I'll sleep later but first I want to see if you like it!'

Rolling my eyes at him, smiling, I sat down and stabbed the stack of pancakes with my fork, putting a piece in my mouth.

My eyes practically lit up.

'Scar! This is so good!'

'Thanks! I like to put a little... magic in my cooking!', he grinned, blushing.

'Is that supposed to have anything to do with last life? Are there crystals in the maple syrup?', I giggled. 'Thanks Scar.'

'Aaw, no problem! I'd do anything for you!'

'Scar?'

He blushed. 'Did I really say that out loud? Oh- uh- sorry...'

I giggled again, feeling my face heat up. 'It's ok!', and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed again, redder than my jumper.

'I need to go Scar, you take a nap in my bed. I'll get you some wool later.', I said, and he slowly wheeled himself upstairs.

I waited to make sure that he was in bed before rushing down to our farm and harvesting and replanting all the wheat. I then baked it into bread and flew towards BigB and Ren's base. I had been excited to do this before, but now I just felt bad about it. Shaking those feelings off, I jumped in through a window and quickly built a heart out of the reddish- pink mangrove wood I had, and placed a chest in the centre. Inside, I arranged the fresh bread into a heart shape and scribbled a note on a piece of paper:

Get yourself a soulmate who doesn't die to endermen ;)

From your secret admirer.

PS: the bread is made with GRAIN ;))

This didn't feel right... but I did it anyway.

{Scar's POV}

I fell asleep in his bed instantly.

We were in a desert. We were both standing in a ring of cacti, with lava flowing all around us. The ghosts of everyone who had died floated around us, chanting for blood. We started punching each other, but seeing the pain on Grian's face I went down on my knees in front of him.