Chapter 5 - The Encounter (Part. 1)

When I enter inside, the first sight that greeted me is my abusive father. He was standing in front of the door, frowning. His arms are crossed over his broad chest as he stares at me, sending me a venomous glare. "I'm surprise you made it here" He begin. That's how my dad greeted me everytime I went home. I didn't respond. I just let my gaze wander around, attempting to spot my mom. But I only see my older brother, Jacob. He was sitting on the couch, watching the daily news.

 When he notice my presence, Jacob only look at me too quick and return his gaze on the screen. He never look at my eyes even once. And I don't know why. He's a tough guy and it's kind of hard to deal with him. I don't know his flaws or what's running inside his head. He never have a long conversation with me. Neither a brotherly talk. But still, I do love my brother. Also, my dad. Even though he used to beat me whenever he's in the mood for doing so.

 I was about to walk upstairs when my dad spoke, saying, "You're late," I'm shocked that I look at the clock above the TV, only to found out that I'm just five minutes late. My dad always monitoring my every move. That's why I have to come home in time just to satisfy his rules. "Why don't you invite your boyfriend over here?" He said, clearly emphasizing the word 'boyfriend', but it sounds like he's accusing me. I started to panic when I found out he saw Tyler.

 "N—No, he's not——he's not my—-my boyfriend" I answer nervously, stuttering on the process. "You're lying" He bitterly said. "No. I'm—-I'm not" I said using a shaky voice. I can't stop my voice to be shaky, knowing what he's capable of. He's definitely going to punish me for his false accusation. Especially now that he thought I have a boyfriend.

 "Turn around" He ordered. I winch and yelp at his deep furious voice before I doing what he said without any complain. He won't listen to me anyway. "Take off your pants" He commanded. I was in a verge of crying but I stop myself to. I obey his order as my body started to remember the feelings of how painful the things he used to do to me.

 From the corner of my eye, I saw him examining the two baseball bat before grabbing the big one and tested its weight on his hand. I hold my breath and stay stiff as possible, praying that it would end quickly. I heard him walking towards me, ready to torture his own daughter.

 I close my eyes and prepared myself. As soon as I did, I felt a hard thing spank hardly on my legs. The worst thing is, when the part he was hitting is the exact place where I've got a pain on my legs after Mrs. Helldirm punished me earlier.

 I suck a breath when the stinging pain got worsen as it is. "Please. Stop. I'm begging you" I cried out. I didn't receive a respond from my dad. Instead, he continue to torture me without any mercy.

 'Goddammit! He's abusing you again!'  My face lit up when Yna finally talk to me.

 'Yna.....' I mentally said as I cried, breathlessly. 

 'Don't let that bastard hurt you, Aly! It's time to kick his sorry ass.'  Yna fiercely said. I can sense from her tone that she was really pissed off. 

 'I can't.'

 'Why not?'