Part 11

I sat down sipping on the glass of milk that he handed me. "Spot the reason I was able to be with you here today is because of something important I have to say to you." He looked at me with a grin that had yet to leave his face. "Hold that thought I have something for yous."

"Spot I don't need anything really."

"Is know, but you mentioned how Is been needing a new blanket and Is got a seamstress to stich yous one up." He got out a nicely hand stitched quilt with the Brooklyn bridge on it. "It's Brooklyn baby." He said smiling to me and I remembered the first time I heard those words come out of his mouth when he was showing me around. "I love it so much." He sat down on the bed next to me. "Now what was it yous was gonna say?"

"Well.... I... uh.... Spot I'm..." He laid his hand on my knee. "It's okay yous can tell me anything." I took another sip of the milk. "Spot I am pregnant." His expression slowly grew to shock. "The doctor says I shouldn't be showing signs of pregnancy so soon from the wedding. This means that it is yours."

"Does William know about this?"

"He thinks that the baby is his."

"He thinks the baby is his." He repeated and gave out a breathy scoff mixed with a laugh. "He thinks my baby is his? No. So what does this mean? That Is aint gonna be a part of his or her life?" I shook my head. "No? Well it does if he thinks it's his." He stood up a paced. "No. I refuse." I wiped a tear from my cheek and he sighed. "I'm sorry. I knows how hard this much be for yous. Of course yous can't tell him that it's mine. Is just worried." He then sat kneeling in front of me. "Tell me how I can help."

"I'm not sure." He nodded his head understandingly. "We will figure this out then. For now I bet yous tired." I shook my head. "Actually I was hoping we could have a swim." A smirk grew on his face. "Yous mean I swim and yous float." I laughed. "Yes and bring the quilt. We can sit on it afterwards and look at the stars." He took my hand and the quilt taking me to the quiet and empty docs. He jumped in after shedding everything but his undergarments and I stood there smiling and laughing watching his head pop out of the water. "Well? Yous coming?" I smiled again. I turned around shedding off every piece of clothing I had on the slowly untied my corset and slip. I turned around and his eyes were dilated and he bit his bottom lip. "Okay, now I'm ready." I jumped into the water and he took hold of my waist bringing me up to the surface. He held me close spinning me around in the water. I splashed him a bit and he would purposefully dive under. The moon was full reflecting beautifully on the water. He held my hand tangling out fingers together and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He rose an eyebrow then looked back at my hand. "Where's you're wedding ring?"

"I don't like to wear it."

"But yous wear the necklace I gave yous."

"Because I like to wear it." I responded smiling and he reciprocated the grin holding me closer to him. Slowly my lips hovered over his. "Yous married." He stated softly. "I don't care." I pressed my lips against his and tangled my fingers in his hair. His lips were warm and soft unlike Williams and his hands caressed my body rather than creating bruises. We were in shallow enough water to where he was able to stand but I still couldn't reach the sandy floor. I moved up him my legs now around his torso as he kissed down my neck to my breasts. He stopped for a moment moving me up onto the docs and he climbed up as well our lips meeting immediately. I laid down feeling the harsh wood against my back. "Do you wanna go to my place?" I shook my head. "The quilt remember?" He smiled quickly laying it down against the doc and I laid back down on it feeling the softness of the fabric. "Comfortable?" I nodded and I felt him kiss me again down my neck to my cleavage. His hands roamed my body gently caressing every curve I had. He moved his finger between my folds making sure I was wet enough for him then looked back at me looking me in the eyes checking for reassurance. "Please just put it in me." He smirked slowly pushing in again being gentle. I forgot how big he was. William was nothing compared to Spot. My back arched and I snaked my legs around him pulling him in further. "Spot." I moaned. I felt him smirk against my neck. His thrusting grew faster over time filling my entire body with pleasure. The pleasure I had forgotten existed since the last time Spot and I had made love. "God I love you." He groaned. I stared up at the moon smiling then closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of him inside of me. "Faster please." He did as I asked speeding up. His breathing grew heavy and I felt him twitch inside of me. He moved his hand that was supporting himself down using his other arm to hold his weight. He reached my clit circling it making my entire body vibrate. My body twitched and I felt myself reaching my peak. I knew he was close to releasing but holding it for me. Suddenly I clenched around his length and my eyes rolled back my toes curling at the sensation of intense pleasure. He came soon after letting out a loud groan. "I love you too." I squealed and he continued slowly thrusting until our orgasms ended. He pulled out of me laying down and holding me and kissing me again. "Wow. I forgot how nice that was." He smiled. "The husband not fulfilling my love needs?" I knew he was joking, but I frowned at the though of the many times after our wedding that I begged him to stop being rough and him not giving a damn about how much it hurt me. "It hurts when he does it. Even when I say no." He moved to look at me in the eyes then lifted himself with his arm. "You say no and he doesn't stop?" His jaw tightened. I quickly moved my hand to caress his cheek. " It's okay Spot." He scoffed. "You're telling me he rapes you and it's okay? Yous aint going back there. I don't care what I have to do you are staying."

"Spot it isn't that easy. My father will put you in jail."

"I don't care. You can't go back to him." He laid down again and I rested my head against his chest tracing patterns on his skin. We lay there silently. "Spot?" He looked up at he and hummed. "Somebody might walk by." His eyes widened in realization that we were naked outside. We both stood up and he helped me put my slip on and wrapped the blanket around me keeping me warm then put on his pants and shirt carrying the rest of our clothes into his tenement. When we got in he set everything down by the chair on his bed and then went to the kitchen. I had heard an odd sound of water running and walked in to see a really small bathtub. There was also a big pot of water being heated on the stove. "Is just thought I would run yous a bath." I smiled at him. "I know it's not much." I shook my head. "No it's perfect." Once the tub was filled halfway he poured the hot boiling pot in. I smiled as he helped me get in. There was just enough room for him to hop in and I frowned when he didn't. "You aren't coming in?"

"I would, but then there would be no room for you to stretch your legs."

"Then I'll take the back." I smiled and he took off his hat. "If you insist." He sat it and I again wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek and he relaxed keeping his legs crossed given how small the tub was. His head laid on my chest and I played with his hair pushing it back and making it wet from the water. "I don't want to go back either." It stayed silent and I continued. "I'm going to tell him." I stroked my hand through his hair again. "I'm telling him that the baby is yours. And if my father puts you in jail I am going to tell him that he will never hear from me again and he will never get to know his grandchild."

"And I will be right there next to ya."