"That really blew my mind. Now have your breakfast." Emily facepalmed.

"It needs some extra care. I'll fix it." I giggled and started working on it again.

"Some things can not be fixed. Leave it." Emily said.

"But this will. Anyways where are you coming from?"

"I paid a visit to our neighbours and their beautiful daughter-rose." Emily said.

"I know where you are going with this." I rolled my eyes.

"Where am I going?"

"Look sissy, Rose and I are very good friends and thats it."

"Relationships starts from just friends to something more."

"Relationship?" I snorted. "That was too far for you to assume. I am really not looking for relationships right now."

"Come on! Why not? Your brother and I both are in relationships. You too need a partner."

"What Henry does is not called being in a relationship and you and colin, I am so happy for you two. You guys are cutest."

"Dont you want a partner? With Whom you share how your day went, To spend time with and-umm-you know what I mean.."

"I have a relationship. Here with me and this car, this garage, this work and my lovely brother and sister. What more do I need?"

"No Y/N. Just-" emily trailed off when someone came to our garage.

"Excuse me?" The man called. His car was all bumped from the front and the glass was broken too.

I wiped my hands on a towel and walked to him.

"Ooh! Got hit pretty bad. Is the driver okay?" I asked the man while taking a look at every damaged area on the car.

"Yeah the driver is me and I am fine."

"Thats great. This will take a day most probably. Why dont you write your phone number in that book and I'll call you when its done."

"Okay. Thanks." The man wrote his phone number in the book and walked out. I parked his car inside the garage.

"Have your breakfast first." Emily said and went into the house.

"Good morning, Y/N!" A sweet voice called me which made me turn behind to face her.
It was my neighbour- Rose.

Sadie sink as Rose ellen