Untitled Part 1

It is nice to have someone to support you, isn't it?

Sometimes the closest ones don't provide even the smallest amount of that. They don't accept you as a standalone human being, don't even try to do it, and keep pushing you with their own aspirations and goals.

It gets you in a cage of suppressed emotions.

At some point, you just lose the will to defend your own way in life.

Does it have to be that way? Why can't people just accept you for who you are and let you have your wings.

Even if you fail, it will be your path.

"You need to stop fooling around with your art stuff. After graduation, you'll join me and make yourself a career", your father just wouldn't stop picturing your future for you.

"Do I have a vote in this?", you smiled a little.

It is not like your father was a tyrant, you meant a world to him. You had everything, but not your future. He just didn't consider your aspirations.

"This is your future we are talking about, Y/N. You should thank me for being so interested in it. I love you and wish only the best for you".

"Yes, sure, Dad. Thank you. I need to go. I don't want to be late on the first day in a new school... in the middle of the year", you kissed your Dad on the temple, grabbed your school backpack and went out of the cage.

It was a bit chilly outside, but it is exactly what you needed – fresh, cool air. You took a deep breath and put on headphones.

Play...

Intoxicating vibes filled your mind and put your soul at ease. Maybe just for a bit, but it worked for you.

You walked past small colorful shrines with little fox statues and tried to imprint little details, so that you could draw it later as a sketch or even with watercolors. Perhaps you'll even make a foxy themed bullet journal.

Oh, it would look so cute...

You didn't notice that you've already reached your destination - Inarizaki High School.

As you were about to go straight to the lockers, you felt a strong push from behind.

"Samu, you jerk! What the hell?", bleached boy didn't even try to look sorry.

"Hey, are you alright? Sorry, I didn't notice you. It is just my stupid brother and his morning antics. Are you new? I didn't see you before", grey haired boy, approached you with curiosity.

"Yeah, I am fine. Moved a week ago. I am sorry, I need to go, need to find my classroom", you bowed and turned around.

"Hey, wait. What class are you in? I can show you the way".

"What? You? The way? Samu, don't be stupid. If you need a guide, I am your guy. Atsumu Miya at your service", he winked and held out his hand.

"Cut it, Sumu. He is an idiot. Don't mind him".

And just like that, they started bickering. It would probably entertain you a bit, but you decided not to waste any time.

"I am fine. Thanks", you walked away from the loud twins.

You found your classroom without any further problems and stopped for a moment in front of the door.

You've got this. It is just a new school, new people ...

You were lucky, the bell rang, and the teacher welcomed you. You made a quick routine self introduction and took a place at the back of the class, near the window. Perfect.