My name is...

[...]

Today I will have a minor surgery and at the moment I am sitting in the waiting room, waiting for my mother who had gone to the bathroom....

In the meantime, I decide to see what's new on Instagram....sometimes Instagram doesn't have anything special to see but I still decide to check it out.
I start to hear a noise of someone hitting something and as soon as I lift my head I see that girl who was my doctor's daughter trying to do something in the hot chocolate machine and it seems like she wasn't getting along with it ...I decide to go there to help her...
As soon as I get there I realize she was upset and I tap her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hamm...do you need help?" She suddenly turns to me.

"Oh hello...Hero isn't it?"

"Yeah...I noticed you were having trouble with that..." I say and let out a laugh.

"Yeah...am I the only one in the world who doesn't know how to make hot chocolate in this machine?" She lets out a laugh too.

"If it's any consolation to you, I didn't know either...but my sister taught me that you just have to do this...this and then..." I start teaching her how to have hot chocolate - "...and that's it..." I give her the cup of chocolate.

"Thank you Hero! So...how are you?" She asks as she sits down on a chair that was right next to her and I sit next to her on another chair.

"I'm normal... I'll have eye surgery soon..." I say and take a deep breath.

"It's going to be fine...you have to go there with a clear conscience because if you go there thinking about negative things, the anesthesia doesn't even work!"

Damn what she said just scared me, so much so that I even made a scared face and she noticed right away...

"Hey...I was kidding...it's going to be ok, if it's my father operating on you you're in good hands, now if it's the other scowling doctors...then I don't know...."

She knows how to put a scared person I can see...

"I'm joking Hero!" She starts laughing at me.

I was going to say something but in the meantime my mother arrives with Dr. Steven.

"Hello dear how are you?" My mother says, greeting the girl next to me whose name I still don't know.

"I'm fine, thank you!"

"I'm glad you're okay, let's go Hero! Doctor Steven will take us to the room where you will be staying."

"Daughter? You can go home, you can't walk around here alone..." Doctor Steven says turning to his daughter.

"But I don't have anything to do at home..." She says in a bored tone of voice.

"Take advantage and go for a walk and get to know the city! Take some money!" He hands her a $100 bill.

"Okay, okay, thanks."

She turned to leave but I still didn't know her name...

"Wait! What's your name?"

She turns to me.

"Josephine, my name Josephine..."

As soon as she finishes saying this she disappears from my sight...she seems like a nice person...

"Let's go Hero?"

"Yes let's go..."

~~

I hope you enjoyed! I chose to make this chapters small to be easier to read. Still sorry for being so small 😊😊😊
If you like it, comment and don't forget to click on the 🌟. Until the next chapter!