I just hope it's nothing....

London, United Kingdom

Martha while tidying up the kitchen, heard a landline ringing and she goes to answer it.

[call on]

. "Hello??"

. "Ms. Fiennes? I'm calling from London Hospital...the exams are out and we wanted you to come here today with your son."

. "Is my son's situation very serious?" Martha's voice sounds worried.

. "I'll tell you everything as soon as you get to the hospital! Can you come in half an hour?"

. "Of course! We'll be there! Thank you so much!"

. "You're welcome!"

*call off*

Mary takes a deep breath and goes to her youngest son's room. She knocks on the door and hears a "come in".

"Son? The hospital called and said to be there in half an hour! The test results are out and Nurse Stefen wanted to talk to us!" She looks at her son who was playing a beautiful melody on his guitar.

"Oh mom again? I'm already so fed up with that hospital..." Hero says taking his eyes off his guitar and looking directly at his mother.

"Would you rather be sick?"

"Alright, alright! I'll be down in half an hour!"

"Thank you son!" Mary comes to her son's side and kisses him on the forehead and leaves the room.

"I just hope it's nothing..." He thinks as his mother leaves.

~
And this is the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for being so small but I'm still starting 😊😊😊
If you like it, comment and don't forget to click on the 🌟. Until the next chapter!