entrance ceremony

Começar do início

"Sheet, hey, hey. It's your turn. Hurry!"

"Why- ah are -ah you-euk hitting m-me!" Their panick ended after fifteen seconds the lest.

Gloomurai headed in front of the Dark Mirror with his head down, embarrassed and anxious. "State thy name." "M-my name...is- I-idia Shroud..." "Ignihyde."

Walking away, Idia hoped Black Knight to be sorted at Ignihyde yet he also don't want him to be at Ignihyde the same time. Just things...

It is now Lucien's turn. Fingers crossed, he wished to be sorted with his acquaintance- Gloomurai. He wanted to make 'friends.'

Slowly walking- he tripped because of his ceremonial robes and fell in front of them kids, er, freshmen.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" A cue to rush Infront of the mirror so he can turn his back against them people.

"State thy name."

"...Lucien. Lucien Valentin..." An airy whisper.

...

...

...

...

Silence...

"I told you- Lucien V-Valentin-" is the mirror judging him too? Can't it just yeet him somewhere he can make friends-

"Amazing... But..." The mirror is.. confused? "No.. no.. One shall reconsider." Silence again.

"... Pomefiore?" The mirror doesn't sound so sure. Lucien felt like he's a canon fodder who's betrayed and killed at this moment.

---

Walking behind the freshmen sorted to Pomefiore, Lucien have his head down. A tall male noticed him and disdain overcame the tall male.

"Stop looking so sluggish. You should move with more of a bounce in your step." he stated briefly before looking forward and continued walking elegantly.

Lucien heard him crystal clear but he is not 'pretty' sure if he's talking about him. It depresses him that a larger part of him concluded that the person really is talking about him as among these peacocks, Lucien is just a baby raven.

Well Lucien still wants to be cute as he thinks baby ravens are adorable creatures. Well it's the thought that matters.

The dorm leader would be handing out room keys one by one he- did included from his announcement the fact that their belongings will already be inside their designated room.

Lucien just happen to have his room at an end of a corridor. Just... great. Lucien is overthinking. Is he being out casted again? He haven't done anything yet.

In front of his dorm room is another room. He concluded that his 'corridor-mate' must've gone to the welcoming party for everyone and will not be back until midnight.

But really, a party? The thought of it makes Lucien want to puke. It's his normal physical reaction he can't control. He did not know why but crowded places makes him disgusted. Lucien feels like he's unwanted in those kind of places. Everyone looks happy. Everyone is talking with their friends. Everybody is communicating with secret intentions or without. Those scenarios are just foreign to him. Every party held inside the Valentin mansion, Lucien was nowhere to be found.

Hurrying inside his room, he locked the door behind him and looked around while removing his robes because he need to free his hair. It's... Very bright! It almost drained his living daylights out of him because of the brightness. Luckily he had his room decoration replacements.

But wait! Is that even allowed? He'll be in trouble for sure. Lucien supposed he won't change the wallpapers-if it really were wallpapers. Lucien replaced the carpet under the bed with a grey purple colored ones with white silvery linings. Lucien did had a hard time moving the bed. He put another similar carpet in the middle of the room but is round in shape.

For his bed and pillow sheets he used one which is gray in color... with black linings. Well...

One by one, Lucien started unpacking his things. To start off he summoned Luthor and Loki. One week before the black carriage arrive he deeply researched things connected about familiars. No one really got suspicious with him as no one inside the Valentin mansion really saw him doings things other than eating ang walking. His research materials are limited but he did successfully made Luthor and Loki his familiars. He also put a tracking spell on their collars. Lastly, Lucien put a 'mark' on his cats so he can summon them to him whenever they are.

He set up his guitar stand that can hold his guitars in place- Lucien have an acoustic, electric, a fender whatever, a four and five stringed bass guitar including Lumiere's gift.

Lumiere is shocked when he saw his violin case. He thought he didn't pack it inside this very convenient luggage. Even the violin stand is there? What? He decided to put the violin stand on his bedside table.

Lumiere sighed. Maybe he's having dementia? But he's still 16. He took out the violin from the hard case to put it on the stand.

When it's time to to set up his PC, it took half an hour for Lucien to read the whole manual. It's a bit complicated about the controls and PC commands but he needs to focus on setting up first. He noticed a magical pen, a set of armband, a brooch and a schedule on his table.

Class A, seat number 15.

Why is he on class A? Lucien feels like he don't deserve it.

---

Satisfied with his work, he put Lite's stationary gift inside the drawer of the vanity table. Instead of make up, he displayed his books. He tried to sit down and read in front of the vanity mirror. It's uncomfortable but he'll manage. Lucky, the mirror have lights.

Lucien slightly superimposed his hand with the mirror that reflects his image and... It opened like a door? He looked inside and it's empty. Suddenly with a new idea he secured his forbidden books inside. Including 'how to do crime and get away with it.' Well, Lucien thinks it's forbidden too.

Curious what's inside his closet- who knows, maybe there's 'you' inside. Jokes aside- he took a peek and saw sets of clothing. Taking a closer look it's actually the Night Raven College uniforms and a flashy blue, purple, gold... Thingy? Is this the dorm uniform? Gosh damn bright and catches too much attention, Lucien wanted to soak it in black dye immediately.

And what is that? Are those boots? You can see it reflecting light a mile away! Oh but, the dorm uniform have a black undergarment layer. Maybe that'll do?

Inspecting all other uniform, Lucien noticed the same Pomefiore color palette. Where's his mom? Pick him up, he's scared. Oh wait- NO! Never mind, Lucien's mom- stay where you are and rest in peacefulness.

---

random bullsheets, go! p.s. Lucien is 190cm tall. 7cm(?) taller than Vil lmao.

Idk. I felt like Lucien needs height.