Training of fruits and new powers part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Luz: woah amity what are you doing.she backed away from her not liking where this is going.

Amity had completely covered her entire body in flames making luz shocked at her power

Brook: yohohohoho I see you have founded flame body or flame on.he was amazed by amity's transformation into fire.

Amity: wait you know this I just discovered this move when I was practicing it at home. She shuts it off turning herself back to normal.

Brook: you see blight this technique was used and found by the second user of the fire fruit.

Amity: and what was his name.

Brook: his name was the second division of the revolutionary army also known as sabo.

Luz: who's sabo I never heard of that name. She walked next and stand by amity.

Brook: you see girls sabo was a brother to my captain luffy and his other brother ace the first holder of the flame fruit.

Both of them was fascinated by those names and thought what they were like back then.

Amity: hey I got a question what was ace person like to them.

Brook: he was a very nice man he cared for his friends and family and loved his brothers dearly he set off to sea at a the age of seventeen and began his adventures with his crew after several years he came across the strongest man in the world Whitbread who asked him to be his son and join his crew.

Luz: wait why should he want him to join him isn't he his own man and make his own choices .

Brook: you see Edward Newgate loved and cared for his crew as his family and would hurt whoever hurts them ace joins him and they had the greatest adventures before.

Amity: before what we need to know what happens to him.

Brook looked down before saying these words.

Brook:*sigh* the two were murdered in cold blood by his crew member marshal d teach and a marine Admiral akainu and ace died in front of his own brother arms trying to save him.

Luz and amity were shock to hear at what he said murdered Edward killed by his son and ace dying in front of his brothers very eyes.

Luz: but what happened to luffy after that what did he do.she wondered on what happened next to him.

Brook: after that happened luffy stayed on a island called Amazon lily(lucky bastard) to get over his death and trained to become stronger so he wouldn't lose us like he did ace and we did as well and met up two years later to set off in the new world.

Amity: woah I feel sorry for him but I'm glad that he has people that cares for him.she smiled to know that the straw hat was ok with his friends by his side.