"Thats what i always do"

~✨JJ's POV✨~

Turns out the hotel Maddie's brother works at is also the hotel I work at.

I didn't even know they were hiring or that we had new workers. Then again I haven't been to work since the summer started.

"Alright, we're behind enemy lines so keep a look out." I said as John b pulled into a parking spot.

"Yea. Keep a lookout for Maddie too." Pope said from his spot in the back.

I reached into the glove department and pulled out the gun.

"Yo, come on man. Just put it back." I ignored him.

Pope got out from the back and came around to my window. "Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems then they solve." John b sends Pope a look of appreciation "thank you, Pope."

Kie popped her head in between me and John b "I swear to god, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back." JB snatched the gun from my hand and shoved it back into the glove compartment.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. "Can't forget my badge." I reached forward and grabbed my badge that was on the dashboard. "Professional busboy." I held out my badge to show it off and led the gang inside.

I lead them in through the back door and into the kitchen.

When we made it to the break room I made sure no one was around before opening the door and ushering them in.

"I got the map. Here." John b placed the map on the table next to Pope as he read out the coordinates. "34° 57' 30" north. 75° 55' 42" west."

"Boom, Continental shelf right ther-"

"Ok- what should I get her for her birthday then? Cause apparently you know her better then I do." John b was cut off by people walking in. Kie and I quickly stood behind John b and Pope trying to cover up what was on the desktop screen.

It was a boy that looked around our age who walked in. And behind him was just the person we were missing on our mission today.

"Uh... Oh, you should get her a car. She asks dad every year, but he always says she has to wait till her eighteenth birthday." They continued their conversation without noticing us. "Maddie do you really think that if I had enough money to be giving out cars I would be working in this hotel right now?"

She just shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe you wanna know what hard work is like"

"Besides you can just ask dad to borrow money and pay him back later. That's what I always do."

"You ask Tony for money even though you have your own debit card?"

She nods at his question.

Before their conversation can go any further Kie clears her throat, announcing our presence.

A/n
Sorry this chapter is so short. Buttttt at least I've finally updated again 😍

XoXo,
Lani❤️