Mrini: odi poidu Neeta. Don't try these cheap tactics.

Neeta: Hey ennadi nee periya ivala haan ? Kaapathite irupiyo avala ? Anaiki adi aalunga kitta kooda avlo sandaiku pora ? Enna avlo friendship ah ?

Mrini doesn't answer but makes weird faces to irritate Nita. Sivaangi couldn't control herself so she laughs softly. Mrini chuckles and hugs her tight, "paah sirichachu. Nee en kaiya pudichiko naa andha bodies ah konjam deal pannanum"

Sivaangi breaks the hug and holds her hand tightly. Mrini holds her back and glares at Neeta.

Mrini exclaims dramatically, "powder moonjikellam badhil solanum nu en thalaila ezhudhi irukku paaru. Pilliyar appa idhellam romba thappu pa...."

Krishna burst out laughing and Sivaangi laughs too.

Neeta: yaara paathu di powder moonji nu soldra ?

Mrini: di podra velai venaam. Aprom nee keka koodadha varthaiya vechi thitta thayangamaaten. Vandha vazhiya odi poidunga

Jashawanth: pogala na enna di pannuva ?

Krishna twists Jashwanth's point finger that was facing Mrini, "en munnadiye avala di podra ? Sivaangi ya pudichi thallura ? Adhuvum en friends ah, en thangachingala. Un kai thunda poradhuku munnadi odidu solliten.."

Neeta: en da nalla suthitu thangachi nu soldra ? ellame un chicks dhaana ?

Sivaangi looks at her disgustingly and Mrini lost her cool. She signs Krishna to hold Sivaangi's hand and pulls Neeta to the centre, slapping her continuously. Neeta tries to block her but the more she tried to block her, the more she got slapped by her.

Mrini gives one final tight slap and yells, "ippo pesu di.... Semester ku oru boyfriend adhuvum department ku onnu vechi irukka nee engala soldriya ?"

Mrini pushes Neeta and turns back to control herself. By then, Jashwanth hits Mrini with a wooden scale on her bandaged arm and she winced in pain. Krishna leaves Sivaangi and rushes to Mrini. She signs him it's okay and he grabs Jashwanth's neck. Sivaangi was left alone so Neeta took this as a chance and tries to hurt Sivaangi with her bag.

Mrini kicks Neeta's legs and she falls down, whimpering in pain. She pulls Sivaangi to her side and snarls, "enna divert panni ava kitta pogalam nu paakuringala ? Neenga innum andha alavuku laam develop aagala ! Enna baby, correct dhaana ?"

Sivaangi, who was terrified till now, smiles and nods her head lightly.

Vincent rushes to Neeta and picks her up. He whispers, "are you okay darling ?"

Mrini and Krishna heard him and their eyes widened in shock. Krishna mocks, "ohh aata kadichi maata kadichi kadaisila department lecturer koodave va ? Vesham veshathoda dhaana serum...."

Vincent roars, "Conduct yourself Ms., enna behaviour idhu ?"

Krishna snorts, "En sir andha odhavakaaranungala adikum podhu varala ? Avlo love oh Neeta mela ?"

Vincent stood shocked and Mrini clears her throat, "kavala padadhinga sir... Neenga nenaikiradhu illa.... Apdi dhaana da Krishna ?"

Krishna: Of course Mrini....

They shrug their shoulders and look at Vincent innocently. But their tone was indeed a mockery one.

Vincent stomps his foot and steps back with irritation. He signs a boy from the Civil group and he hits Mrini with a force. Mrini falls down and the civil students laugh out loud. Sivaangi lifts her up and shouts at that boy, "edhuku da en mii ya thalli vitta ?"

That boy laughs, "paaren pudhusa pesuradha ! Aama appo nee dhaan cultural representative candidate ah ? chumma solla koodadhu, unna vechi kalache nalla entertain pannalam...."