Trouble sets up like 'Rain' or 'For Reign?'

Start from the beginning

'Cause news travel fast yuh fuck!' 

"Tek ee ya so ..." I signaled her. she looked through the window and  didn't  make a move. 

"A bayy mud deh ya so Reignnn!" I  moved a bit further down and lo and behold who was that in front of the vehicle holding out his hand with  a beers in each? 

'Same rass ya!' 

She pulled the door, climbed out, then waived to Tp who was now standing at my car door. 

"Yuh nuh easy eno Bossy!" He flashed a crooked smile. "Park ova ya so and fawud!"

Casidy's POV 

After showering I dried myself and pulled on a robe. I tried to make sense of Reign's reaction but I just blamed it on insanity! 

'Stiff stone mad man!' I rolled my eyes. That was the only explanation. 'A couldn't nutten else!'

I refuse to let him spoil my mood right now!  I'm feeling too relaxed for that I swear!  Just got some long overdue dick and... 

'Mi naa mek him mek mi drop offa mi cloud nine atall!' 

"Mi feel fi icecream !" I spoke out loud as I flung myself on the bed. 

'Oops!' 

If Reign was ever here I wouldn't be able to do that with scrutiny. 

"Cho! Mek mi go eat mi icecream yaa!" 

I got out of bed and searched through my drawers to find something comfy to haul on. After what seemed like hours, I settled with a loose mini dress. 

'A true people deh ya eno!' i hissed my teeth then made my way down.

Mummy was fast asleep in the single sofa with the tv 'watching her'.

"Bwoii mi a tell yuh!" I laughed staring at her with her head back on the couch top and her mouth wide open. There was absolutely no point in waking her at this point. She'd only say she was watching it and sit to prove her point, just to fall asleep all over again.  

 In the kitchen I saw M&M trying to stash away something in his pocket. I glimpsed the yellow wrapper and without even seeing it fully, I just knew exactly what it was! However, I pretended not to see and walked over to the refridgerator.

"Oh, a you! Mi swear a Mama P eno!" he laughed as he pulled it back out and emptied the packet in his mouth. With his mouth full and his words muffled he said, "she have mi unda strict diat sa...so mi affi a sneak and treat mi self, yuh zeet!"

"Yuh neva get a better name to backside!" I shook my head. "So wap'm ... how's the foot?"

 I closed the fridge and walked over yo the dish rack for a spoon. 

'Dragon stout! My favourite!'

"It a come man.. Soon can tek on bavk ee road man cause it a heal nice and mi know yuh and Bossy waan back unu privacy. So mi a plan fi  go home Monday... have a Catty line up fi tek on di wok a..."

***Ping! ***

His phone received a notification and he strayed off the topic. He played a voicenote aloud with a half drunk man shouting over the loud music. 

"Wa di man deh pon? A when yaa go free up dawg? Mi sorry yuh deh pon medz ya now cause di wol a wi out ya a wol a vybez to bloodclaat! Wi deh ya a beat licka, a bag a gyal deh ya and food ... yaa miss out to rass! All Bossy deh ya man.... yeah! Him fawud wid di brown slimmaz and a bayyy mad..."  

He was shocked that he quickly turn the volume down. But I already heard so it made no sense. 

'Oh so yuh out wid yuh slimmaz! Yes Mr. Reign Whyte!' I was already cooking up a plan in my head. 

"Yeah as mi a seh , mi have a Catty line up fi Play night nurse! Suh... yuh know seh..."
M&M tried his best to stay calm. I could tell that he didn't know whether or not I heard.

"Bwoii if I eva lick yuh yuh see blinky inna di night ya!" Mummy stormed in, giving him no time to get rid of the packet. 

I excluded my self to go work on my
revenge plan. 

'Should I pop up on him or wait till he is home  to tackle him?'