⚠️Chapter 12: •𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮•

Start from the beginning

I removed my fingers and replaced them with my mouth. She won't squirt this time, but I still want to taste her. I rubbed small circles on her bud till the moment she came. She let out a high pitch moan. I swallowed all her juices and after she calmed down I kissed her clit and get up. "You did so good baby, you barely made sounds" I praises her and she moans again what made me smile in return. I kissed her one last time before I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself.

⚠️smut over⚠️

The next few days I helped mom prepare everything and organized the party. On Thursday we were out at a restaurant and some of the people, including the waitress flirted with me and I didn't like that. I rejected everyone, obviously..

On Friday we checked everything again and it was perfect. The next morning I woke up around 7am and get myself ready. I dressed myself in a rather comfortable outfit and made my way to the kitchen to prepare moms breakfast. I did that every year before I moved to Berlin.

Once I was ready it was already 8:30am and I made my way to moms and Damian's bedroom. I knocked because I didn't know if there are awake or do something differently. If you know what I mean. "Come in" mom called and I open the door. "Good morning and happy birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world and best mother a child can think of" I walked around the bed to her side. I put the food down and climbed into their bed to hug my mother. I laid on top of her and hugged her tightly. "You don't look one day older than 29." I told her. "Thank you so much baby." She smiles and I got up.

I gave her the present, she opened it and gasped. "This looks so expensive" she said. "I can't take it." she was about to hand it back to me. "Mom you deserve it, and what's the point of having money if I don't spend it on persons I love?" I smiled at her. "Thank you so much! It's beautiful." She looked at the necklace in awe. "Your welcome" "can you-" she trailed off and mention for me to put it on her. "Sure" I took the necklace and placed it around her neck. "You look so beautiful, just like I imagined it." I told her. "Thank you!" she smiles through tears.

 "Thank you!" she smiles through tears

"God, my present looks so tiny now.." Damien whined. "Don't be ridiculous love, your present is just as perfect as Y/N's." Mom told him. He gifted her some earrings. "Are you ready for today?" I asked her while we ate breakfast. "Yes, definitely. I can't wait to see everyone. I missed them." She says excited. I invited some of the Harry Potter colleagues and from peaky blinders. All her siblings are coming too and grandma and grandpa. I miss them, I didn't saw them in some time..

The party started at 6pm but Hellie, Bill and Nell came around 5pm. The greeted us and wished mom happy birthday. I walked into my bedroom to change and Hellie came after me. "What should I were?" I asked her. "Nothing or my hands" she answers. I was shook. "Cheeky" I smirked. "Already miss me that bad, hmm?" I asked. "Yessss" she whines and come over to me, spun me around, placed one hand around my neck and the other on my waist. "I missed you terribly." She whispers before she connected our lips. God her lips are intoxicating, I can't get enough of them our lips moved in perfectly sync and it doesn't take long before it got heated.

She let her hand, what was on my waist, slide up my back and under my shirt. Her hands on me feel so damn good Once she was at the middle of my back she pushed me further into her. Our bodies collided and we let out a moan into each other's mouths. If I don't pull back now I want to fuck her right now right here.

With all the strength I have, I pulled slowly back from her. "Nooo don't do that" she whined with a pout. "I have to, unless you want me to fuck you senseless" I smirked at her and she blushed. "Doesn't sound that bad" she mumbles. "Come on! I need to get dressed now. You can pick my outfit if you like?" I offer and her face lit up. "I want something that is hot but not to hot! I don't want anyone staring at you." She retorted. "They might stare, but you're the only one who can touch." I assume her and kiss her again. "Thankfully!" she jokes and picked my outfit.

"How do I look?" "Magnificent" she looks me up and down

"How do I look?" "Magnificent" she looks me up and down. I blushed a little. "Thank you" I whisper. "You look flawless yourself my love." I told her. "We should go back down before the start go get worried." "Yeah, but before-" she kisses me again and didn't even ask for permission, instead she let her tongue dance around my mouth. I give her the dominance for once.. I could feel her smile in victory. "Now we can go" she says and checked herself in the mirror before I do the same.

Finally the guest started to show up and I greet everyone. Mom was already so busy that I took care of everything else. Once or twice I saw Hellie glare at someone, mainly because they looked at me too long for her liking. I walked over to Helena and kissed her. Let her remember I only want her and nobody else. She smiles at me because she knows exactly why I did this. "I love you" she whispers and kissed me again. "I love you too" I muttered against her lips and smiled into our kiss.

Around 4am we called it a night. Hellie and I got into my room, Billy and Nell slept in the guest bedroom, mom and Damien got into their bedroom, while Collie slept on the couch. My siblings are already in their rooms. Hellie was really drunk and so everyone else.

"Baby, we need to change you before we go to sleep." I told her before she made herself comfortable in bed. "I don't want to" she whines. "I don't care, I will help you, come on!" "Fine" she mumbles. I helped her change and put her hair into a messy bun. I already picked 2 painkillers and a glass of water for her.

Once we were done we laid in bed and she spooned me from behind. Suddenly we heard moaning. I was confused and so was Hellie. I turned around to face her and she raised her eyebrow. "Seems like mom get another present" I laughed. "Why is this so loud? It feels like there are 2 meters away from us" "I told you my room isn't far enough away from them." I giggled and so does she.

"Oha, right there ~ahhh~ don't stop!" we heard mom moan. "If I wasn't that drunk, we could make them competition" Helena giggle like a toddler. "I don't think so, to many people in the house and you would be to loud." I chuckled. "Maybe" she muttered. "Try to sleep now, you are tired. I'm here when you wake up, I love you!" "I love you too." She answers and kisses me before I turn back around so she can spoon me again. Her hand was on my boob and clasped it tightly. Almost as it would fall off without her hold. With that she falls asleep peacefully and not long after I fall asleep too.

Words: 2083