Chapter thirteen

No point of veiw ~ The six girls ran as fast as they could away from the nine men that made them cry. They ran to place that made them feel the most secure and safe.

On the other part of the village their six brothers felt their sisters sadness and hurt. On the other side of the village in different places the girls six brothers froze in their seats when they felt their sisters sadness.

"Uncle Hidan, Toneri and Shisui there's something wrong with the girls"Boruto and Shikadai said in the middle of their fishing trip"what's wrong with them"Toneri asked concerned "I don't know nor we just felt a huge wave of sadness and hurt come from them"Shikadai explains

"Let's go find them after all they were hanging out with your fathers today"Hidan said as they packed up everything and headed to look for the girls.

As they were searching they ran into Itachi, Utakata, Obito, Yagura, Deidara and Sasori who had worried looks on their faces along with Daiki, Haru, Kenshin, and Metal. The hall started to frantically look for the girls.

"What if something bad happened to them"Metal asked worriedly and Yagura picked him up "don't worry Metal your sisters will be fine they are strong girls after all and we will find them"Yagura said calming him down.

"Okay"Metal said "who ever hurts them is going to be in a whole world of pain"Daiki, Boruto, and Haru said cracking their tiny knuckles. They continued their search until they ran into Sasuke, Kakashi, Kiba, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Gaara, Sai, Asuma and Neji who were also frantically searching.

"Where the hell could they be"Sasuke asked in annoyance "if you, Neji, Shikamaru and kiba would've kept your fucking mouths shut we wouldn't be looking for them in the first place"Rock Lee said in annoyance

"Where are our sisters"Kenshin asked making the nine men look to see their sons and the nine men they didn't want to see at that moment "Kiba and Sasuke made them run away"Sai answered

"You lost our fucking sisters"the six boys yelled "language"Itachi said "sorry"they said "you lost the girls what they hell did you fucking say to them"Obito hissed at the other nine men.

The other nine men stayed quite until they were literally almost suffocated in killer intent by their rivals "okay fine we were getting annoying by them constantly bragging about you guys. Then kiba and Sasuke snapped. And after they snapped shikamaru and Neji snapped as well"Asuma started off.

"And what did they say"Toneri hissed "Kiba said 'will you please stop fucking talking about them'. Making the girls freeze. Then Sauske said 'if you like them so much why don't you get them to be your fathers and hang out with them instead of annoying us'. And we agreed with their statements"Rock Lee explains.

"Then the girls asked with tears in their eyes if we were annoying them. Neji answered 'yes annoying us. There are much better things we could be doing on a Saturday afternoon then spending time with you annoying brats'. Then Shikamaru proceeded to say that 'whenever we spend time with you it's always a headache'. And we agreed with the statement by nodding"Sai explains

"Then the six girls broke down crying saying 'we hate you all we wanted to do was spend time with you big meanies because we don't see you a lot but you didn't have to be so mean'. And they proceeded to sprint off"Kakashi answered.

After he answered that he, Asuma, Sai, Gaara, Sasuke, Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru and Rock Lee were met with a swift punch to the face "what the actual hell is wrong with all of you.
Lashing at on children like that"Shisui hissed

"They are fucking two and a half years old"Itachi hissed "literal babies. They might have strong parents but at the end of the fucking day they are sit kids"Obito yelled at them

"you are fucking assholes. We would kill you right here and now but we have six crying little girls to find and make sure that they are safe"Deidara answered

The nine men held their faces where they were punched hurt didn't say anything because they knew they were heavily in the wrong "you should honestly be ashamed of yourselves"Utakata said looking down on them with a look of disgust.

"Boys think of where your sisters could be"Sasori said "what is their safe place"Hidan asked "we all have one safe place"Kenshin answered "and where would that be"Shisui asked

"Our safe place is mama"Haru answered making all the men wince at that statement. Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Neji, Kiba, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Asuma, and Sai winced because Naruto is going quite literally kill then. And Obito, Itachi, Shisui, Hidan, Yagura, Utakata, Hidan, Deidara, and Sasori winced because they'll end up in the crossfire and end up being bloody messes as well and will have to clean it up as well.

The six boys however were smirking on the inside because the eighteen men forgot that they are also going to have to deal with all their aunts, uncles and grandparents as well. Granted they feel slightly bad about Obito, Itachi, Shisui, Hidan, Yagura, Utakata, Hidan, Deidara, and Sasori getting in the crossfire. But they think it will be a great learning opportunity for them see what will happen if they hurt them or their sisters ever again.

End of chapter