chapter nine !!

A/N: okay I'm gonna put a tw on this one because like yeahhaha

TW: S/A, angst and S/H.

—————

Me and billy went back to school the next day, but then some.. boy, came up to me. "E-Excuse me, Griffin?? Can I talk to you.. privately." The random kid asked me, I stared at Billy and he slightly shook his head, I didn't want to be rude though.. "uhm. Yeah, okay sure." I let go of Billy's hand and followed the other boy.

"Okay, I know you don't know me. But my name's James. I really really like you. I always notice how you act in class. And you just look really really nice and you're very cute. I understand if you don't like me back.." oh. "I'm sorry. I like someone else, we can be friends though!! I'm sure Billy won't mind:) you can sit with us at lunch !!"

"Oh. Uhm, yeah okay." We left the room afterwards and we started talking about random things and laughing about stuff, then we got back to Billy and he looked.. weird. Like a jealous kind of look. He gave James a weird look. "Hey Billy, is everything okay??" I took his hand and he snatched it away from me. My heart sank.

At lunch

Me and James walked to lunch together since I didn't have art with Billy. We started to get to know eachother alot more, but he acted weird around Billy. I guess you could say he didn't like him.. but, oh well.

A few weeks pass

"Griffin, we need to talk." Billy came up to me and took my wrist and took me to the art room. "Listen, I don't like you hanging about with james. he gives me bad vibes." I sighed deeply. "Billy, he's just my friend. Im getting noticed by other people now!! Please don't ruin this for me." "Ruin it for you?? Griffin, you've known him for a few days!! It's either me or him." My heart sank again. "What??" I mumbled "me or him. Choose." "But billy- I'm finally getting new friends!! Didn't you hear me the first time?!" Billy sighed "fine then. I'll leave you two alone. I dont care anymore." Billy left the art room and I felt warm tears running down my face.

Soon enough, I left the art room. Me and billy avoided each other and James was more happier now that he's gone. It felt.. weird and wrong. I miss him so much. Why did I choose someone Ive known for a few days over my own boyfriend. "Hey James, I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay??" He looked at me and slightly smirked. "Yeah okay, I'll come with you." He sounded a bit... Creepy.

We both entered the bathroom and he immediately pinned me to the wall and.. touched me. Not in a nice way. An inappropriate way. I felt sick and started crying. "James, stop it!! I don't like this!" He grabbed my wrists and started kissing my neck. "Stop it!! Please!" I started crying even more then someone walked in. Billy. He just looked shocked and seen the warm tears streaming down my face. He grabbed James off me and threw him to the floor "What the fuck do you think youre doing?! He told you to stop multiple times!! You creep. Get away from him!" James went running out and I slid down the wall, sobbing my heart out. Billy came over to me and hugged me tightly. "It's alright, he's gone now. Your safe." He whispered into my ear. "Thank you so much. Gosh I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come to the bathroom!!"

We left to go home. I couldn't bare another minute at school. He walked me to my house and I hugged him tightly. I looked at him and walked into my house. I looked at my old blades that I used to s3lf harm with. I lifted one up and stared at my wrist. I can't bare it. I had to do it. I've been sober for.. 6-7 months now. I started c^tting my wrist with the blade and put it back. I watched the blood dripping onto my floor before bandaging myself up. I heard a bang on my bedroom window, billy was throwing rocks again. I opened my window and looked over at him "my parents aren't in, just go through the front door." I yelled over to him, he nodded his head and disappeared to the front door.

He came up to my room and looked at the blood stains on the floor, then at my bandaged wrist "Griffin, what did you do." He gave me a serious tone and a look I've never seen on him. "It was an accident I swear! I had a little slip and then.. that happened.." billy gave me a disappointed look and hugged me that I could barely breathe. I flopped onto my bed bringing him with me. Soon enough we basically hugged ourselves to sleep.

—————

A/N: someone gave me the idea to do this:)!

I tried to make angst, I'm not good with it😭😭

869 words!