chapter five

I woke up at 6:45pm because of small tapping on the window, somebody was throwing rocks? Probably some stupid neighbor. I opened to window to find Billy throwing the rocks, "what are you doing?? You could've broke my window!" I yelled over to him, he innocently kicked away the rocks and chuckled lightly.

"Anyways, you woke me up, I was having a good dream aswell." I said sarcastically, "can I come in?? I can't stand out here all day talking to you, it's getting cold!" Billy gave me puppy dog eyes, gosh, how could I say no?? I yelled for mom and dad but nobody answered, I guess they were out. I signalled for him to climb in.

I grabbed his arms to help pull him in, whenever he did get in I just sat on my bed. "So, what do you want?? Why were you throwing rocks at my window." I wasn't all that curious, but I needed a way to start a conversation. "I got worried incase something happened to you like earlier. So I came to check if you were alright, I didn't mean to wake you up, I'm sorry." I sighed under my breath, "I'm at home now, I'm not gonna die or anything, you idiot. You could've got caught, youre lucky my parents are out" he was looking at my arm, it was the mark that my dad gave me since he tossed me to the floor with a strong grip, it left a mark. Crap.

He stared at me with worried eyes and sat down next to me. "Griff, what happened?" He gave me puppy dog eyes, again. "Oh uhm, it's nothing. I just banged my arm whenever I came in." I tried to make up a lie but he obviously didn't fall for it. I could tell by the look on his face. "Hey, is it alright if I stay over for the night? My sister and her boyfriend are gonna be over and they don't shut up.." he laughed nervously, I couldn't say no, not to him anyway. "Yeah sure, my parents are probably gonna be out for the night and won't be back till tomorrow night, so I don't mind!"

He smiled brightly at me and I felt my blood run to my cheeks again, no. Stop it griffin. Your father said it's wrong to like boys. "So uhm.. do you want anything to eat?" I didn't want to be rude, so obviously I asked him. "Oh uhm, no thank you!! I'll have something later, I'm not long after dinner!" He smiled awkwardly and stood up. He's so pretty.

—————

Sorry these are so short, this is my first time doing a story and idk what to add😭😭 so yeahshah

464 words<3