✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞✴

~Time Skip- 2 Weeks Later~

~Hisui's POV~

After a week, I ended up taking over my parents bank account, and Shouta bought me the necessities I needed as well, I even got to buy a green sleeping bag of my own. But after all that, now I'm brought to the present. I was outside training with the robot my uncle left me to practice with, since he's working on some paperwork back at U.A. 'Should I work on the hard-mode settings? Hmmm... I'll push myself to my limits.' I thought as I grabbed the robot, set it infront of me, while I got the remote. I went back towards my place, in front of the robot. I turned towards the robot, and was ready. 'Alright. Let the challenge begin.' As I positioned myself, and activated the robot, I was ready to begin.

Then the countdown began

Then the countdown began. '3...2...1. LET'S GO!' I yelled in my head, as the robot came charging for me and we began sparring. It tried to kick me in the head but I blocked it with my arms crossed on my left side. I went in to activate my quirk and punched it, making it fly back. It got back up and came for me quicker, 'SHIT!' I thought as we went into hand to hand combat. The robot was coming at me with full force. I never thought it was going to be this hard. I was in the zone fighting, and concentrating, on its movements without getting distracted. That was until I heard someone call for me. "Hisui." I turned to see my uncle at the door. "Your letter from U.A came, want to see it or what?" I smiled, but remembered I was in the middle of a fight. The robot elbowed my face and roundhouse kicked me, with me flying and my back hitting the tree behind me.

"ARGH-" I yelled

"ARGH-" I yelled. "HISUI!" I heard Aizawa call for me, as I stood up and was pissed now. "HISUI!" I heard Aizawa call for me, as I stood up, hair covering my eyes, I looked at it with a deadly stare and was pissed now pissed. I went running for the robot and raised my fist, as it made contact with the face and sent it flying.

"OORRAAHHHHHH!!!!"