✴️ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜✴️

~Hisui's POV~

I opened my eyelids to only see darkness in the room, I got up slowly to reach my phone to check the time. '12:17 p.m huh? I only slept for a little while, guess I'm used to it.' I went downstairs to get some water, I reached for the refrigerator when I saw a big shadow cast over me. I turned around and pinned that person only to be met with," Uncle Shouta? OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO WAS MY REFLEXES AND I GOT SCARED THINKING SOMEONE WAS GOING TO KIDNAP ME AND AND-" "Calm down Hisui, I was just as surprised as you were too. But lord you have such quick reflexes, almost as good at All Might himself. Sorry if I scared you kid, I just wanted to make some coffee to wake me up." Uncle Shouta said. "Do you want me to make you some coffee? I can repay you for letting me stay here, Shouta." He sighed. "Kid it's not like you're a burden, we are family by blood kid, but I would like to try your way of making coffee." He smiled softly and patted my head. "Okay!!" I happily said as I got to it, to make his coffee.

"Shouta I finished making your coffee!" I yelled out a bit, I saw a shadow being casted over me. And I flinched, he patted my head to calm me down, which I did a little. "Thanks kid, now for the taste test." He smiled at me. I said his eyes widened a bit when he tried the coffee. "Damn kid, I gotta hand it to you, this is some good ass coffee." I giggled lightly, and smiled as he drank my coffee. "Thanks kid, I haven't had any good coffee in a while. Also I'm almost going in for work, so I'm going to make myself a quick snack, so go to bed it's a bit late." He said. He went through the cabinets and I saw him only take out 2 jelly packs and an apple. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight,"Ummm... Uncle Shouta, that's not going to be enough, you know." "So what? I've been doing this for a couple of years now, I'm used to it. So don't worry Hisui." He said, patting my head. "Okay you aren't going anywhere Shouta, let me make you a small snack bento at least." I heard him sigh, as a sign that he finally gave in. I then started making a simple small bento, filled with chicken, a small salad, cut strawberries, and a chocolate brownie. "Here Uncle Shouta, your bento!!" I smiled as he opened the bento and his eyes widened. "Woah kid, where'd you learn how to cook like this?" He questioned me. I looked down at my black socks, "Well I would usually make breakfast, lunch, and dinner, for Riku and his wife. And I taught myself how to, online actually. Heh." I smiled slightly as I looked up to see his facial expression, it was soft. "Well I appreciate it kid, and thank you. I know I'm going to be eating well from now on. But you should get some sleep. I'll head to work a bit early and hopefully come earlier than usual." He patted my head as he left, closing the door behind him. I sighed and started washing and cleaning the mess that I left.

'Alright done, now I'm going to bed.' I thought to myself as I made my way upstairs. Back to my room locking it behind me. I sit down on my bed, checking my phone for any messages. Which to my surprise I did. 'Huh? Who could that be?' I looked at the message and saw it was a number I didn't have saved, which I mean I don't have many contacts besides Izuku, Inko-San, Aizawa, Nemuri, and Hizashi. But I don't remember- 'Ohhh I remember now, I gave Kacchan my number after I left the U.A. Maybe it's him.'

——————————————————

Unknown Number : {Sent Message 8:07 p.m}

Unknown Number; {Sent Message 8:07 p.m}

Oi, we need to talk.

Hisui: {Sent Message 12:48 a.m}

Kacchan? Is this your number?

——————————————————

'No response huh? Maybe Kacchan sleeps early. Eh.. I'll just go to sleep myself, I forgot I'm going to Izuku to- well later on today, I don't want to sleep when I'm at his house.'