idk a name so here u go

nini's pov

i woke up at 10:00 am and got dressed. i checked my phone to see messages from both ethan and ricky.

 ethan's were saying i need to be ready by 10:30 and that i better be ready by then. 

but the ones from ricky were so nice. he was asking what time we were going to meet today and there was a good morning text too.

 i told him i would have to reschedule to later this evening and he understood, and we agreed on 4:00 at slices.

 i got ready quickly and grabbed breakfast. as soon as i had finished i got a text from ethan saying he was here.

 i responded and ran outside. i got in the car and we drove to the mall with little words spoken.

 as soon as we got there there were fans asking for pictures, and of course i took some with them. then went and walked around. that's it. only walking. i did buy a new top tho!

(a/n i will be putting a lot of pictures lol)

later that day

it was now about 3:30 and i was getting ready to go to slices with ricky.

 i got dressed in a hoodie and leggings and tennis shoes. then i sat down on the couch to wait for ricky. about 5 minutes later he texts me and says he is here. i grab my purse and go outside.

  i walk out to see him sitting in the car on his phone and remember how i used to scare him whenever he picked me up, so i decided to scare him.

 i snuck around the car to the driver's side to see him texting someone on his phone. i tap on the window i laugh when i see him jump with a scared look on his face. 

he looked at me in fake annoyance, and trying to hide a smile as i walked around to the passenger side and got in. 

"hahaha you should've seen your face!"

 " you should've seen your face" he says mocking me

 "please tell me we aren't going back to you doing that" he groans

im still laughing as i say

"we shall see richard"

"really, nina"

"don't call me that. that's what people call me when I'm in trouble!" i say hitting his arm

(a

this is me when someone calls me addison lol)

we laugh and start driving to slices.

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo people

i was going to wait and put up two chapters later today but @24iJenz really wanted one so there WILL be another one later i promise. 

qotd 

well there's a few

josh or diggie (liv and maddie)

travis, jake, or jessie(hannah montana)

rini or rina (hsmtmts)

my answers

ALL OF THEM lol 

so i ship them all BUT i ship some more than others like 

i prefer diggie over josh but i like them both 

i like travis the most but theyre all cute(till jake cheats on her 30 times)

and we all know i like rini more than rina 

have a great day!!!

-addy 

p.s. remind me if the next chapter isn't up in 3 hours