🛬💍

Ricky's pov 

I flew back to SLC today and I can't wait to see Nini again. I hope we can go back to normal now that I'm back. Even if we are just friends I need her back in my life. Red is coming to pick me up from the airport because he is the only person besides my dad who knows I am moving back. I sit in a chair and wait while looking at my phone. 

"RICKY!"I hear. I look up to see Red waving his arms around 

"RED!" I yell grabbing my stuff and running towards him. 

We hug and I see Ashlyn standing next to him. We hug too and she holds up her hand to reveal a ring. 

"OMG GUYS YOU'RE ENGAGED?" I say a little bit too loud which results in the entire airport staring at us. 

They both laugh and nod their heads. "Congratulations you two." I say with a smile. 

Red helps me carry  my stuff to his car and we get in. Red and Ashlyn drop me at my house where I greet my dad and we talk for about an hour before heading to bed. 

Hello everyone!!! So this chapter and the next one will be sorta short its just to set the scene and I think they will be a little longer after that. Or not lol. 

Qotd! hsmtmts or hsm and which season or movie is your favorite 

For me its season one of hsmtmts

Have a great day!!!

-addy 

250 words