When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)

Start from the beginning

Heron:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon and you and Sissy are finished doing surfing together as she begin to look at you.

"So it's the final day and we both just ate so.. what do you want to do?" Sissy asked

"Hmm I got a solution." You smirked

"Tell me baby." Sissy said

You whispered into her ear as Sissy nodded while smirking at you. You both then begin to go back to the hotel room as Sissy closed the door before she put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign in front of the door. You went to the bathroom and take a shower as the sunset turned into the night as you dried up before putting on a cute lingerie which is a vampiric one as Sissy is waiting for you.

"Y/N sweetie are you ok in here?" Sissy asked

"Just a second." You said

You came out as Sissy smirked at the lingerie as you came over and sit on her lap as she smirked at you.

"You are so smoking in that lingerie. What would your family say if they see you wearing that?" Sissy smirked

"Oh they wouldn't know." You giggled

Just as you two are about to kiss, you then heard the sounds of shrieking and shocked screams.

"NOOOOO!!!" Kali said

"Your dad is so going to ground you for wearing that!" Iris said

"You two can't have action now!" Archibald said

"Don't have girl on girl action on the final day you two!" Zurial said

"Oh for the love of." You blushed

You went over to the window and hissed at your aunts and uncles.

"GO AWAY!" You screamed

You closed the curtains as Sissy sighed.

"Do they have to ruin moments like this?" Sissy asked

"Yes but they will not ruin this one." You said

Sissy then kissed your cheek before going to your lips as you both then have a make out session before going on the bed. Sissy then removed her clothes before kissing your neck before going lower to your thighs. Let's just say that you both have girl on girl action from the passion between you and Sissy while ignoring the shrieks of your aunts and uncles.

Daeron:

Today is the final day in Tokyo, Japan for the honeymoon and you and your brother Y/B/N are now finish going to a convention as it is nighttime as you and your brother have some sibling time.

"I wonder why Joshua and Chad wants us to have some sibling time." You said

"Maybe because they wanted us to give us some time." Your brother said

When you both arrived at the hotel room, you use the room key and opened it to see with red and black candles as your brother noticed the roses which are in red and black.

"Joshy?" Your brother asked

"Chad my boo? Where are you?" You asked

You both then look as Chad came out wearing a sexy Aka Manto costume as Joshua is wearing a sexy costume which of another Japanese urban legend Gashadokuro as you blushed red as your brother felt something growing in his pants.

"Hey there honey." Chad smirked

"Mm hey there my hungry victim. Mmm the skeleton is hungry." Joshua smirked