Sad Dream

The day was completely normal. Dream woke up, made breakfast for his husband, kissed said husband goodbye, and did normal domestic chores until his husband came home. The chores and interactions differed day to day; yesterday he cleaned the house and did laundry, today he went gathering and shopping for supplies, and tomorrow he will chop wood and help Tubbo around town.

Dream had retired from his leading position after he had married Fundy. At first, life had been good, great even, but as the weeks turned into months and months into years life became dull. Jobs and work became dull, social interactions no longer had significant meaning, and even sexual or intimate acts with his husband became unsatisfactory and lonely.

The first person that Dream confided in was Tubbo. The once small and weak male had grown a lot in the five years that Dream has been married to Fundy. He now has a platonic husband and shares an adopted child named Micheal with him, which is why Dream goes to him first. Sadly for him, Tubbo did not seem to have the same feelings. He even seemed to have the opposite and is prospering!

Next, Dream went to this childhood friend, Sapnap. The raven was currently in a long-term relationship with Karl and Quackity, but he too seemed not to have any similar feelings. Sapnap, knowing Dream, suggested that he simply talk to Fundy about how he was feeling. Of course, Dream did no such thing.

As a last resort, Dream went to Charlie, or as he liked to be called Slimecicle. The strange mutant, however, offered no solution other than some slime. It seemed that Dream was simply fated to feel this way forever. And so that is what he did. Every day he repeated what he did the previous day and pushed away the empty feeling that lingered in his heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you all enjoyed the first part!! Next part we get into the real story!

As always, love you all, and stay safe!!!
~Gabrielle <3