whats your biggest secret?

author note:
thank you again for how many people are reading:)

robins pov:
we're currently both sitting on my bedroom floor my radio playing in the back ground.

"hey robin?" they ask

"yeah?"

"truth or dare?" they say a smile on there face

"omfg harrington" I mumble rolling my eyes but they just carry on staring at me waiting for my awser. "......truth??"

"....... do you have a crush on anyone?" they ask.

fuck. "ummmmm....maybe?" I say as I see my face going bright red in the mirror behind them.

"oh ok ,cool...." as they say this their voice starts excited but as they go on their voice gets almost disappointed.
After a couple seconds they carry on "who....is it?" they ask

I tap the side of my nose " that wasn't the question its my go now! truth or dare" I say a smile on my face but inside I can feel my chest tightening at their last question.

".....dare" they say with a smile

"ooohhhhh..... OK let's see" I say " I dare you to call steve and pretend to be a police officer asking him to come and pick us up from the police station"

"fuck off" they say playfully " hes gonna kill me"

y/ns pov:

I walk over to robins phone on the wall and pick up the phone dialing steves number, as it rings i play with the phone cable. "I cant believe th-" I say as I get interruped.

its steve he sounds half asleep "hello harrington residents, this is steve, how can I help you?"

I try to contain my laughter and so does robin while I change my accent so I sound almost un recognisable. " oh yes good evening sir, im calling on behalf of your sibling and best friend?"

"yeahhh" steve says

"they have asked that we call you to come and pick them up from the police station "

"oh god..." I can hear him face palm over the phone " what have they done?" he says sounding almost panicked, I can hear him moving around across the line

"im afraid that is confidential, however you should know that there will be fines for their actions" I say trying to contain my laughter as I see robin desperately trying not to laugh

"oh fuck, ok I'll be their as soon as possible " he sounds annoyed

"ok t-thank you sir" I say but as it comes out I nearly laugh causing my real voice to come through.

there's a pause "you fucking ass holes" he says before the call is abruptly ended by him.

me and robin make eye contact bursting into laughter on the floor

After a good 5 minutes of non stop giggling we continue

"ok your go, truth or dare?" I ask

"truth" robin says

"again?" I say

"yes again God knows what the dare would be" she says with a laugh

"ok bet, whats your biggest secret?" I ask half jokingly because obviously she doesn't have to awser.

a silence falls and we sit like this for a while,

robins pov:

its ok robin breathe you can do this , its y/n they're not going to judge you. the TV thing earlier pretty much confirmed they're an ally. the silence we're sitting in is lasting ages.

I want to tell them, they're steves sibling and steve excepting so surely... right?

I take deep breaths trying to get my words out but im failing multiple times.

"its ok take your time" they say with that warm smile

I look at the floor not making eye contact and fiddling with my hands.

"i-ive t-told steve t-this before and i-i trust you enough to to talk a-about it" my voice is everywhere. "you do-dont have to to say anything a-after by the way" at least then if they're a homophic shit I won't be totally crushed because I won't know? right?

"im I, I im......im gay" I say not looking up and not making eye contact.

After a while I feel a hand under my chin slowly y/n tilts my head up, we make eye contact and they give me one of those smiles again. "thats ok, I dont have a problem with that" they say.

my chest releases itself and I throw my arms around them.